on 4 February 2016
I am creating my tourism business so my focus is to get things done effectively and simple.
After reading lots of SEO blogs and "experts" I ended up more questions than answers, so I decided to pull the trigger on "How to get to the top of google" mostly because the reviews appealed to me as well as the price.
This was my first SEO book and the last: it is all crystal clear, non geek language and a very practical hands on approach that anyone can follow.
I truly recommend this book if you want to take action now in your website as it lays out a reasonable plan to do the things needed to rank higher on google.
Thank you Mr. Tim Kitchen for this one, I honestly recommend this book -you will read it in 2 or 3 days and have homework to do for weeks and results to be expected in months.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 January 2017
It was my brother who recommended this book, so I downloaded the Kindle version and without owning a Kindle, began reading it through my browser which was awkward but still worth it.

However after reading half the book, I realised it was now going to be my SEO bible and one I wanted to share with friends and family who could also benefit from the techniques Tim guides you throughout the book. Tim explains what SEO is, which I can safely say has not been a straight answer until I picked up this book.. he explains it to the normal person looking to benefit from web optimisation but also offers free advice through his personal email.

Whilst there's a 1000 books out there for SEO.. I really mean it when I say, BUY THIS BOOK!
One person found this helpful
on 29 February 2016
I actually downloaded this book for free as a Kindle Unlimited member. After reading the book I decided to buy it and keep as a future valuable resource for what I do online.
There is so much valuable information in this book I still can't believe my luck in stumbling across. I immediately passed it on to one of my clients and he also bought the book right off the bat.
This book is worth every cent I paid for it and more than! The information in this book is incredible and I would highly recommend it to anyone,
2 people found this helpful
on 11 November 2015
I bought this book to help me in the creation of my new website, just to make sure I was spending time inputting content in a way that Google would recognise. I read through Tim's book initially to get an understanding of what I should be thinking about before starting the creation of my website. I created my website, and believe me it took me some time as I'm not technical and have never created a website before, but I realised that I needed to incorporate the advice provided in the book to make my site successful. I read the book a second time and picked up more information second time around, tweaked my site accordingly, as I had a better understanding of the process and terminology of creating a website. The book provided useful sites and also offered a review option. I applied for my analytical review and Exposure Ninja (referenced in the book) were excellent. They provided me with a video review and more helpful advice. Thank you Tim and the other Ninja’s for helping me create a successful site for my new business.
One person found this helpful
on 21 May 2018
After trawling through the many books available on SEO and google ranking and feeling pretty bemused as to what I should buy, I came across this book. If only Tim Cameron-Kitchen was allowed to say ‘for goodness sake guys, if you want a book that actually tells you in easy to understand language about all the tools and and sites you need to get your website up there on the top spot, buy this’. It’s awesome, I find myself smiling with the delight of actually understanding how google actually works. An absolute joy to read, thank you so much for coming to my rescue.
on 23 October 2016
I am not an internet geek at all. When I brought this I did so because I figured if I was patient I may get some success. Well having read through the book and taken my time I got the results that the author stipulated I would get.

Not only that but I have managed to stay at the top without topping up my website.

In short buy this book if you want to "Get to the Top of Google".
on 24 June 2016
If there was a 6 star option available, I would give it. Incredibly useful book filled with so many nuggets. I am about setting up my website in a niche area and thought it would be good to understand how SEO works, well, this book taught me all I needed to know plus more. Was worth every penny. Good job Mr Kitchen
on 22 August 2017
A well written book for the non-technical amongst us. Easy to understand with minimal use of technical jargon. Simple terminology and very easy to get through. Looking forward to putting some of the tips in place.
on 21 April 2016
Before purchasing this book I had no knowledge of SEO. The information contained in this simple easy to read book gives even a total novice a good grounding enabling entry in to what is a dark art. Not only is the information valuable for anyone wanting to bring traffic to their site it is also clear that done badly, poor SEO will do more harm to a website than good, often at huge expense. This book points out many of the pitfalls and offers great advice in a where possible jargon free style. Shamelessly promotes the authors own business however subscribing to the authors blogs and pr machine actually adds to the value this book offers. Highly recommended.
on 22 February 2016
As someone looking to improve the Google rankings of my website I was looking for a book which would provide me with some straightforward solutions to help me. This book delivered on all levels. I am a complete novice when it comes to marketing and my knowledge of SEO is very basic to say the least. What makes this book particularly user-friendly is that it is not full of waffle and jargon. On the contrary, the information is clear and concise, providing readers with the heads-up on numerous things that can be done to improve their page rankings. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for ways to improve the page rank of their website. FABULOUS!

Nicky P.