on 24 February 2016
Feels very cheaply put together. Small book, all black and white inside (inc the photos). Not many recipes that are any good. Very disappointed
on 18 May 2015
Arrived quickly and in great condition.
Really good book to follow with fab recipes.
on 14 May 2013
Works for my family.........

This book has made family meals a lot easier in my house on fast days. There are lots of options to choose from whether you want to save up all your calories for a big main meal or lighter meals the family can all enjoy. Would recommend to any mum with a family to feed.
on 20 February 2015
Great selection of recipes to suit all.
on 27 March 2015
Not enough meals my children would eat
on 24 May 2015
this is FANTASTIC
on 21 September 2013
I was looking for a book that would give recipes that would add up to 500 cals. This is just a low fat cookbook. And I have hundreds of them. Very disappointed. You could only have one of these meals a day as most of the recipes are in the 400 cal Mark.
on 7 February 2015
Lush recipes
on 1 October 2013
Recipes could be found in any book - nothing new, nothing exciting. Very disappointed and a waste of money.
Information about diet is also nothing new and nothing that couldn't be found online.
on 4 July 2013
Bought this as I was about to start the 5:2 fasting diet.. Most of the meals were high in calories and could have been obtained from ANY bog standard cookery book. After eating only one main course(with no extra accompaniments e.g.vegetables or rice ) the 500 calories I was allowed on one of the fasting days had almost all been used up! Thought this would provide me with some good very low calorie meal ideas so I could have something different on the "fasting" days, but a meagre portion of steak pie,with NOTHING else to eat all day,was NOT what I had in mind! I`m only pleased I didn't fork out more money than I did. RIP OFF!!!