on 6 February 2015
Rather a slim volume, but a good light-hearted read, with several laugh-out-loud moments (don't read in public unless you're prepared to put up with funny looks from other people!). Easy to dip into if you haven't much time, but won't last for a long journey - good thing I had other unread books on my kindle ...
on 6 December 2016
I've not yet finished the first chapter but already giggling myself silly. A short read but bound to please any dog lover.
on 17 August 2017
Not as funny as expected.
on 5 July 2017
Great book.
on 14 June 2013
I received this book free in return for a honest review.
What can I say...I really enjoyed reading the adventures of a dog trainer! Pretty much the whole book backs up the saying of "its not the dog its the owner!" Especially in the chapter "things that make you go...hmmm!" This section details and unbelievable scenario that I actually had to read twice...did she honestly say that??? If your a dog lover this book is a must read, if not give it a go anyway!
on 13 June 2013
I found this book highly entertaining witty and I got some wonderful insights of what it really is like to be a dog trainer. I would advise anyone to get this book. I found that once I started reading I could not put it down until I had it all read.
on 6 July 2013
Couldn't wait for this book to come out, I have read a sample of it before it was out and it was like sitting on pins and needles waiting to get the book in my hands! Its a great, funny, "feel good" book that made me laugh out and left me smiling to my self for the rest of the week when reminded of some of the awesome stories. I really recommend this book! Its a brilliant read!
on 21 June 2013
This little book is a wonderful read. Working with dogs myself I can totally relate to the stories, having experienced the St Bernard drool hanging from my glasses, the nipping Jack Russel, I tend to wear high leg combat boots as they afford good protection against these little ankle bitters. I can honestly say though, I've never been tied to a signpost with a gentleman with a dog toy in his pocket!!

I have also experienced the 11:00pm knocks on the door and 2:00am phone calls which is why I have a separate mobile for family and friends to reach me on in case of emergency, so it's great to know other trainers have the same experiences. The awards at the end for the best trained owners by their dog is so true. All in all, this is a great little book, my only criticism is it would have been lovely if it was a little longer, but I'm sure more written adventures will follow.
on 14 March 2015
This book certainly made me smile! Very amusing, with a lot of happenings that I could relate to. I just wish it was longer!
on 2 January 2016
Very entertaining. Much enjoyed by my friend who trains Guide dog puppies.