Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 March 2013
Once again, you get drawn right into this book with the characters Emily Harvale creates. From page one you feel like your one of the group of friends and your right there saying " NOOOO omg you didn't!" I have loved all three books that i have read of Emily's ( Lizzie Marshalls Wedding and Highland Fling being the other two) Her writing just seems to flow so easily and her characters can be pictured so easily. The only problem is i read them way too quickly and am eager for the next one!! Well done again Emily another triumph ...
on 9 July 2013
Where was the story about the golf widows club, there wasn't any the whole book was about the tiffs and making up of the two main people in the book. Thought it may get better but it didn't. Sorry but think it it is one of the most rubbish books I have read
on 6 June 2013
Read all three of Emily harvale's books now and enjoyed them all, very easy reading, ideal for me as I don't want anything too complicated
on 17 June 2013
Being a golf widow myself - I was drawn to this book and I loved it - Emily Harvale has got such a great way of making you feel part of the story and you can immediately picture all of the characters.
VINE VOICEon 29 July 2013
I love this book. This is the first book I have read from this author but will be looking out for others in the future. The characters are all people you would like apart from Tom and I am sure there are many golfing widows who feel the same as the characters in the story. It is a nice easy story to follow and would be a good holiday read. I am sure we should send a copy to the golf courses around the Uk who do not allow women members to see how change is often for the better. I would recommend this book.
on 11 September 2013
It started off quite well and then it was downhill all the way. I have never read about such a silly main character before. The others were nearly as bad. would not read any more by this author
on 11 June 2013
definite chick lit but interesting and funny. I will look for more from the author in the future. Happy ending. AAAAAHHh!
on 31 May 2013
Really enjoyed this book. Will look out for more written by Emily Harvale. It was a good novel. Would recommend.
on 27 July 2014
I am currently reading this book, first one by this author. i thought it might be amusing but I have come to the conclusion it is not my type of book. Utterly silly characters, its hard to imagine anyone carrying on in this fashion. Will not be reading any more if this is anything to go by.
on 13 September 2013
I can only imagine that previous reviewers of this book selected the wrong book to write their fab reviews! This was dull, uninteresting and the plot line so obvious I am not even sure why I even bothered to finish it. Pure stubbornness I think.