on 2 February 2013
This was a very interesting and useful book. It offers a unique perspective on what is it like to train/work as a forensic psychologist. I especially liked the accounts of the trainees which highlighted the obstacles associated with the completing the stage 2 of the training. Everybody thinking of pursuing a career in this field should read this book before applying for the Masters program. I think that it should be a recommended read for all future applicants.
on 28 January 2013
The book is most insightful and a must for anyone thinking of embarking on the road to becoming a forensic psychologist. It gives a realistic view about the hurdles which will be faced by those hoping to get to the end goal of becoming chartered. All in all, a valuable book to read.
on 23 February 2013
As a Trainee Psychologist already 2 years into Chartership, I wish I had read this book earlier! Really great to be able to read experiences of a range of different individual, many of which I could relate to. Very reassuring! I would definitely recommend this book!
on 8 December 2013
This is such a good book for anyone thinking about becoming a forensic psychologist. It's brutally honest and paints the true picture giving brilliant tips from people who have done it. I'm so glad I found this book as it is really helping to motivate me and now I know what to expect over the next few years.
on 3 November 2014
Very informative. Helped me with a current course in this subject
on 14 November 2016
Great book. Really important and practical advise!!
on 3 July 2015
Very informative, thank you!