Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 September 2013
I chose this book after reading one of Kate Aaron's other novels never expecting to get so caught up in it. I am a love of a book where you can picture the scene in your mind, and Kate certainly did not fail here!

The story begins on a low kind of note, which you know has to improve. Improve it does. It is full of twists and turns, as well as surprised galore. It is certainly worth 5 stars in my humble opinion. I didn't want the story to end, but as they say, all good things must come to an end.

I highly recommend this book to everyone, as I think it has something in it for different types of readers!
on 30 June 2013
So much work in this genre seems forced and overly obsessed with the sex scenes. But "What He Wants" flows so smoothly; the characters are believable and loveable. I just want to take Christo and give him a big hug, I want to take Damien and shake him.
The sex scenes do not seem forced or gratuitous. There were moments that made me laugh out loud and others that made me hold my breath in anticipation. I have read and re-read this book, it's one of my go to reads for insomnia, so I can honestly say it is worth your time.
on 1 July 2012
I just loved this book and the way the two guy were with each other.They seem to do a lot to make things difficult for each other,but at the same time they are falling in love with each other.I could read this several times and still love it
on 24 February 2014
The writing is effortlessly comfortable and warming and fabulous. I sank into it, wondering why I hadn't bought this before instead of trawling through so many of those superficial and meaningless insta-lurve novels out there. There were no unnecessary swear words and no immediate 'love you' straight after sex, (I hate it when they never say *I*). Instead we get the slow and tender development of an utterly believable relationship.

Perfect.
on 28 January 2015
This tale has become one of my go to stories when I need a happy place to be. A lovely story that builds beautifully to happy ever after . I've owned this book for quite a while and decided it deserves a 5 * review. One of my desert island books
on 28 January 2014
Great story, well paced so that it was not at all forced, one just wanted to go on reading. What 'I want want' in a good story