Customer reviews

on 7 February 2017
I read this in one sitting! Its rather addictive to read quotes that open your mind and make you reflect upon certain aspects of your life. As a student, I sometimes doubt my ability throughout the trying times of the academic year. However, reading this book and jotting down notes about how this relates to me has been a really beneficial way to gain back the self belief.

Not only that it gives you that feel good factor!
on 19 March 2017
This is a nice book but not the most inspiring and many in the book can be found just by googling them in the internet abit disappointed a few buying this off the back of some of the other reviews but each to there own I guess! There are a few that made me smile. Not bad for the price.
on 5 November 2016
Many thought provoking quotes, some new ones that I haven't seen. I like the idea of using it by going with your intuitive thought to pick a number to see what quote best fits your day. Be very interesting to see what the next 365 days would work out to be.
on 11 August 2017
Won't let me read until I write a review but looking forward to getting stuck in should be good to learn more from it
on 19 March 2017
Excellent
on 20 January 2014
I love this book, it was reasonably priced and arrived on time. I bought it as a christmas gift for a friend.
on 17 March 2017
I love quotes as they are great to motivate and inspire
on 23 June 2013
This is good stuff.
A quote a day keeps the brain refreshed..
I was not expecting much when I bought this book.
I have been pleasantly surprised.
on 13 September 2015
I bought qutie a few of these books - looking for some good inspirational quotes to gift to people. This book was probably the best of the bunch.
on 8 November 2016
This book was an easy book to read unlike some quote books where you can spend some time working out the logic of their quote. It teaches you a lot about honesty and many ways of how you can help yourself on your journey through life. Well done Joe.