on 13 June 2013
I would like to give no stars but that's not possible. I practice reiki and thought this looked interesting.
I thought it would explain in brief about theta healing. Wrong this is a glorified flier advertising theta healing. It contains 8 'chapters' devoted to different aspects. Frequently chunks of text are repeated from chapter to chapter - could this be to pad the word count out?
I read it in about 10 minutes & at the end knew nothing more than I have found out on the Internet for free. I feel ripped off.
Can't return it - I've read it. Won't resell as I'd feel guilty at succouring someone in. Recycling bin then.
on 10 June 2013
I was thinking of trying Theta Healing- knowing there are mixed messages out there- some swear by it- some say its a "con" or cultish.
So I ordered this as a good way to get an introduction
What turned up was a self printed pamphlet of such poor quality even the front cover has not been printed properly.
A chapter is about a page and has nothing new or ground breaking in it
What a waste of money- at least it gave me the insight I needed about Theta
on 27 January 2017
I have had Theta Healing as a therapy and consider it to be very beneficial. Thankfully that was prior to buying this book.
Theta Healing I like, this book I certainly do not. It gives very little information and had I bought and read this book first I would not have had a healing experience in Theta Healing which enhanced my life. Don't buy it.
on 20 July 2013
The item does not tell you how to do Theta Healing it only tells you you can use practitioners not really any more information. It is paper thin also. Complete waste of time.
on 2 May 2015
More of a panflit than a book
on 10 January 2014
I have gone through theta Healing with a dear friend, thought that opened my eyes but this book is so easy to read and I found I wanted to learn more. Sure I will get round to doing more with it at some point.
on 16 February 2015
just what i expected
on 22 June 2013
This is an example of someone trying to ride on the wave of someone elses healing methods. What a poor reflection on Vianna Stibal's thetahealing. Unbelievable that they can't even get her name right! Avoid, and go and read Vianna's books instead.
on 16 June 2013
If you're going to write a book about someone else's healing method, it would be a good start to get the name of that person correctly, especially on the front cover: it is Vianna Stibal, not Vitanna Siballs. No wonder the rest is so poor!