on 19 March 2018
I managed to get a free download of it, I tend to like military romance, SEAL type books with a bit of danger, romance, emotional distress and heroism in them, it ticks all the boxes for me, books that are far from my day to day reality resulting in total escapism, and this book did not disappoint. It was a nice size book and well written, with a clear, plot running throughout. It’s easy to recommend this book…
on 16 June 2014
What a perfectly lovely story has heartache a bit of drama and romance. Story flowed really nicely the characters were easy to get engrossed in and I really enjoyed the whole book. Will read more from Alison Kent this being my first book from her am intrigued to see what her other books are like.
on 23 June 2014
A really nice easy read with interesting characters.It was good to get to know about the family and that kept me interested.I kept picking it up to find out more A good romance with some twists and turns but a happy ending.Monica Clarke.
on 17 October 2015
I really enjoyed this book .The style of writing is easy to read and keeps you wanting to read more and I will definitely be reading more books by this author.
on 11 April 2017
Gripping and yet sad too. The story line is so real to life, we judge before we know the facts
on 26 August 2014
A nice little story to lose yourself in, but I have to admit I found myself wanting more from the characters. I felt it started well, but somewhere along the way I became a little bored.
It is a lovely story, but maybe not for my tastes.
on 26 September 2015
I really enjoyed this book and will look for other books by Alison Kent in future. She is a good author
on 12 December 2015
Another good Hope Springs story I enjoy these novels very much. After traumatic teen age years two brothers and their younger sisters quest for forgiveness and love.
on 13 December 2015
great story with a relevant title and cleverly woven in to the book
on 4 June 2014
This book shows that families and siblings have secrets. Love exists and that through it all deep down the truth is always better.
I loved it and you will too.