Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 July 2015
This book is as good and easy as it says. However, just like any piece, you need to work at it to be good. It makes a big difference for the children as it gives them familiar songs to play instead of their piano grade pieces so that it can help keep their motivation and love of music. I originally bought this for my daughter to play and she loves it.
on 28 December 2009
My daughter is learning to play the piano and she loves the Disney favourites because it makes playing more fun. If you are a Disney fan then this is perfect.
on 9 July 2014
A good collection of Disney tunes and I'm enjoying the book - however, I have to say that some are a bit too basic and Toy Story is quite tricky to play. I particularly wanted to learn Heigh Ho but it's bit strange. When my piano teacher played to to me, we had to laugh! Anyway, apart from that I'm glad I bought the book and I would recommend it . My 10 year old is enjoying learning Chim Chim Cher-ee
on 17 November 2013
perfect book for piano with lots of popular songs from the Disney films which most people know and love to sing along to
on 21 August 2015
Although there are many songs in this collection the music is over simplified and doesn't really sound like the original. A bit like when some one whistles a song - the tune is kind of there but you know they aren't hitting all the notes.
on 4 January 2014
I bought this as a present for my daughter for use with a keyboard. It is clearly presented and has lots of the old favourite songs.
on 22 April 2010
For the price a very good quality Hohner harmonica and easy to follow book. Its a china made harmonica (i.e. not Germany) but good quality & sound for the price, pleasantly surprised and a good beginners introduction package & good for younger ones too.
on 30 April 2010
Fantastic value for money.
A nice HOHNER harmonica with a brilliant book.
I got it for myself at the age 36, for me to be able to teach my little ones after I mastered it myself.
A lovely set to start with and for littleones to experiment.
Beni
on 21 December 2014
Speedy delivery and goods as described
on 6 September 2014
I ordered this as a present for my pianist friend and it was in perfect condition, overall a very good buy. :)