Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 February 2014
This book is written by a true fan; you can feel his despair. Made me laugh out loud, then shake my head and then cry in equal measure. I have grown up loving Newcastle but realise that we will always be blighted by Carry-on/Soap Opera schemes, managers and players. This book summaries my feelings and our sad history. A must read for all Novocastrians.
on 30 September 2015
Bought the book out of curiosity I suppose. Glad I didn't pay the full price for the book as l was slightly disappointed. The book is not bad but not brilliant. Reading a book about players who weren't very good is not very exciting but in a strange way interesting. If you can buy the book at a good price then I would say go for it. Of course I thought the book would have more pages as I am sure we had a lot more bad players than were mentioned ! In a strange way I would say buy it.
on 11 November 2015
I bought this as a secret santa for one of the guys in work who supports Newcastle. He still doesn't know it came from me but I did sit there smiling when he was telling all the office guys what a great book it was.
on 26 November 2014
Arrived quickly, good price. Was a gift but had a quick look through it myself before wrapping it up. It seems interesting and entertaining. .. and I have to say I wholeheartedly agreed with most of the selections I saw! !!
on 14 January 2014
Very well written book, even the players that you may think have been missed get a mention at some point with the reasons for them not being included.
A must for any Newcastle fan who likes their football books.
on 19 September 2013
Really enjoyed this book, and really related to some of the anecdotes as i was present at some of the matches in question, could not put this down and would recommend to any newcastle united fan
on 7 January 2016
A good write up and true. A good look at some truly awful football players. However I'm sure we could add a few more players in there now. Well written and a must for Newcastle fans.
on 14 January 2014
Bought this for my dad for Christmas and he was really pleased with it. He's a massive Newcastle fan and said he found it really funny and enjoyed reading it.
on 25 August 2014
Yet another good read by this author, can't fault the facts and funny digs, I'm just surprised it isn't called volume 1, as a number 2 must follow soon!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 September 2014
Bought as a gift and I'm told it was pretty funny and accurate.

Good price and quick delivery make a recommendation for any Newcastle fans.