Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 December 2012
I love books that force me to keep on reading and Wolf in the Head had me turning page after page, chapter after chapter.

The author has an unusual and vivid imagination. What seemed on the surface to be a straight forward story had surprises and thought provoking themes throughout.

Like all good books, in the end I was left satisfied by its conclusion, but at the same time I yearned for more.

The twist at the end caught me by surprise and I was left smiling in delight.

The story was an enjoyable and effortless read. I highly recommend this novel - enjoy the ride!
on 25 December 2012
I found Wolf in the Head an enjoyable read that gripped me from beginning to end.
The main character, Marty has always had psychic powers but from an early age he became ostracised from others because of being different. As a result he has never before explored his full psychic potential. We meet him in the book when his confidence is growing assisted by the encyclopaedic knowledge provided by the `wolf' in his head that has somehow also occupied his consciousness.
This together with his newfound friendship/romance with the young Vet Kate provided a springboard to the adventure.
What I found especially intriguing was how this book introduced interesting and original themes which kept me thinking about the story long after I'd read the final page.
on 11 August 2014
Wolf in the Head
I was recommended this novel and I was not disappointed. It is one of those books that make you want to keep reading. The author’s imagination, surreal elements and pace makes time whiz by until you are left with a satisfied sense of utter enjoyment.
I have immediately purchased Wings of Da Vinci by the same author in the hope it will give me a similar feeling.
I highly recommend this novel.
on 2 November 2012
This book is worth the read. I can't wait for the sequel, I need to find out what happens next.