Customer reviews

on 30 April 2015
Very disappointed blank pages,very little information very few pages.I thought that this book was expensive for what it is.please don't waste your money like me.
on 6 December 2015
Pretty disappointed- just recieved the book. Unfortunately it is quite flimsy and simple- looks like I photo copied it myself. Would not recommend. Only plus point- delivery was fast.
on 3 December 2012
Very disappointing book. I sent the first copy back because I thought it hadn't printed properly but realised it was meant to have lots of blank pages after receiving the replacemnt book.
Never had a book with so little inside!
on 26 May 2014
It was good didn't think it was a descriptive as it made out and I was expecting a real book but it seemed like photocopied pages just wasn't what I was expecting but in saying that for what I paid for it I can't complain too much.
on 25 May 2014
As a novice to this kind of hairstyle facing the challenge of styling 10 girls hair for armed forces day, I bought this book to give me guidance and inspiration. The step by step diagrams are very useful to follow, however the descriptions are lacking in detail and for certain hairstyles are rather confusing. The book has given me some inspiration, however I don't feel any more confident in my task from reading it.
on 8 January 2014
Very clear and concise instructions on how to do a variety of hair styles from the poodle to victory rolls and page boys. I also enjoyed reading about the history of how this book cam about. I also enjoyed the fact it is a direct facsimile of the original book from the Hollywood hairdresser who compiled it.
on 19 March 2013
We are doing a hair show theme 1940,s staff have found the book great to recreat the styles
i am sure our modles will look great

MarieK FHCFORHAIR
on 8 August 2014
Excellent resource book. Easy to follow although I still found doing the styles difficult - need three hands! - but should improve with practice. Recommend.
on 30 August 2016
its ok but not what i expected only 12 styles in half the book other half is not about styles but about a persons life
on 17 May 2016
working my way through these vintage styles great book reasonable price very pleased easy to follow styles