April's Fool
Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 December 2013
Read this book within two days because i couldn't put it down. It is an enjoyable romantic read, but nothing you'll remember for very long.

What annoyed me was that April repeated the same opinion about Michael throughout the book and also the story wasn't very realistic.
on 23 June 2014
A really romantic book about April making up a dummy book of wedding photos to show her friends then she lost her album and it got delivered to the groom.......
on 2 January 2014
A good 'holiday/airplane flight' read! Nothing complicated. Nothing 'heavy weight. No twists or turns- although Stan's character possibly threatened-a pity that just 'fizzled'.
on 6 August 2014
This was a random pick and it was free! Really surprised! I enjoyed every minute of this bill. Highly recommend if you love girly comedy romance with attractive men in suits!
on 6 January 2014
Very very light hearted read. Enjoyable if that's what you are after but don't expect anything more as the characters are very 2 dimensional and the plot is incredibly transparent from the start - but once again, if your wanting a really easy chick lit read this then this does the job fine.
2 people found this helpful
on 15 July 2013
Feel good factor of 10 out of 10. Proper chick lit. Soppy, romantic and unrealistic! A super easy read! Enjoy.
on 29 June 2014
Really well written book that had me hooked. The description made me think it would be a bit too cheesy, but it was the perfect romance novel - I fell in love with the characters, laughed, cried and smiled when they did. I would thoroughly recommend this book.
on 16 July 2014
Loved this book it had me on the first page. A true romance but with a twist. I want to read more.Loved it.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 14 October 2014
This was a fun read and I enjoyed it greatly
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 10 February 2014
I found it a compelling read and a nice change from the usual romance type books. I really enjoyed it.