Customer reviews

Fury of Desire (Dragonfury Series)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 December 2017
Ah, this one was much better than the previous books. The romance was sweeter with Wick’s (aka Zsadist from BDB) turn to find his mate and with Jamieson injured and in a cast, she wasn’t going to leave the lair for self-centred reasons and put everyone else in danger. (Myst and Tania in books 1 and 3).
Also, the theme of the series has taken an intriguing turn with the links to Prague, so much so that I couldn’t put the book down at times, I needed to see what happened next.
I still have issues with the series -why have the magic portal to keep the enemy out of the lair when they can go around the back and walk in the French doors?
Why take severely injured dragons and mates through the portal when they can go around the back?
What do the humans think when their buildings etc are trashed during a fight between cloaked dragons - are they all stupid?
Why don’t the dragons use mobile phones to communicate with their Metallics in Prague or anywhere else for that matter?
Too many unanswered questions.
on 18 October 2017
This book was fast paced from start to finish. Am so loving this series, these dragons don't pull punches. It's so hard to work out how this series can possibly only have 1 novella & 2 books left. There is so much that needs doing. Wick & J.J. are the mated pair in this book. Both came up from a hard background. Both feel alone and unworthy of the happiness that is in their reach. Time is running out for the Nightfury Clan. The corrupt leader of the Dragon Council has an evil plan to destroy them, is in cohorts with their enemy the Razorbacks. This series really has its hooks in me, I can't wait to see as what happens, but don't want it to end, help!!!!!
Sue P
on 9 April 2014
This must be the most captivating book so far. All the previous books were captivating but this one had more action and the main couple was so much better.

JJ, Tania's sister is in the hospital after being brutally assaulted in prison. Wick, the most dangerous Nightfury wants to get her from there and prison, in retribution to Mac's helping his friend Venom. When getting her from the hospital, the Nightfuries, meet a new and intriguing character, dragonkin too, that is trying also to get JJ out of the hospital. From here the action is non-stop until the end of the book.

We also get to see a little more of what's going on at Prague; unfortunatelly, it was very little and that part ends with a cliffhanger that's killing me!

JJ and Wick are 2 very damaged people, they don't trust easily, but the attraction between them is so strong and irresistable making this the most sweet and perfect couple.
on 24 February 2014
Love it. Have read all the books in this series so far and can honestly say wow, what a fab series. But I have to say this one is my fave so far. Always have a soft spot for the harder males with the sad past.

Wick and J.J are perfect for each other. Both have the demons and are sacred to be hurt, but this books hoes you that even with a past as bad as these two love can still happen and happen very true and deep.

Hopefully there is more to this series as I would love to hear more from forge and venom and also the new addition to the series.

Deffo recommend this book, in fact the whole series of you haven't read them already.
on 1 September 2014
So many questions about what is happening with the war within dragonkind I really hope there are more books to come. It was really good getting Wicks story and therefore a much better understanding of why his character is the way he is.
I really hope there is one giving the backstory of Forge and one giving a bit more information about Venom. I have thoroughly enjoyed these books and really want to know where it goes and what happen' s to all the characters
on 27 March 2016
I can't put this book down. Each story in the series keeps sucking me deeper and deeper into the Dragon realm. I'm panicking about the end of this series...lol. There is so much to come and each story progresses the tale adding new characters and updating old favourites. Brilliant writing, it will keep you entertained.
on 2 September 2017
This was amazing how wick could gee past his inability to touch crucial yo survive and find peace with jj. Love all the characters and how they are interconnected especially the females.
on 24 February 2015
I originally tried the first book(Fury of Fire) and got so hooked by the story of Bastian that I ordered all the proceeding books and thoroughly enjoyed them all including the fifth book which I'm about to read. My favourite subject (dragons) mixed with the saucy scenes that would give 50 shades of grey a run for it's money and then there's the fight scenes. I don't know if Coreene reads these reviews but just wanted to say thanks and keep up the good work I'm eager to find out what happens to Gage and Haider
on 15 August 2017
I am totally loving this series about the dragons, these books are supposed to be for teenagers and young adults, I must be a very old teenager
on 5 December 2013
I have just finished Book 4 of the Dragonfury Series. I just love these books the storey is great with some very sexy Dragon Men!!! I can't wait for the next storey. Unfortunately there is no contact to the author, so it seems if you read these books you will have to keep checking for the next one as I did.