Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 April 2017
I actually chose 3-stars but 4 came up and wouldn't cut back to 3. This was compelling rather gripping but irrilevent details rather overwhelmed more relevent elements - most irritatating, distracting from credibility. Story broke a bit clumsily between events, so continuity was spoiled. Otherwise 'a had to finish - but ended prematurely. Will have to read next sequel.
on 3 September 2017
The story continues at the same good pace as the first novel. The alien seems to be Avery rapid terra-forming event. Its hard to see how the plot will third book without focusing on the personal politics and interactions of the overwhelmingly male survivors not that a full submarine view has been brought on the scene. I have enjoyed the relentless pace of theses first two novels. I'm surprised to find I'm in no tush to read the third yet.
on 11 September 2017
I read all 4 books within a few days, couldn't put them down until I'd devoured them all.
Great plot and twists throughout.
BIG lesson for us humans - but will we heed it?
I kept wondering how I would respond in the event of this scenario ever being real.
All in all a good read.
on 24 January 2015
Loved it! The 2nd book in the trilogy (which may expand to even more in the series) and without spoilers is a thoroughly entertaining read with a enough twists and turns to keep most sci-fi/thriller fans happy.

This book picks up from the last one and sweeps us further into Emily and Thor's dangerous world - no spoilers from me so all I can say is buy the series - you wont regret it.
on 23 April 2016
I hate paying more for instalments instead of having the whole book.
on 21 June 2017
A wonderful read - a super storyline with a terrific plot and great characters. Written with great assurance and aplomb. Now reading the series. Unputdownable.Highly recommended
on 9 May 2016
Not a series I shall continue reading.
on 26 July 2013
OK i'll start by saying it's not as good as the first book, but! the intrigue is still there I still want to know what happens next, which to my mind is the signs of a good book. we get closer to our destination but is what we find what we would expect, what would happen if you were in this situation? if you enjoyed the first book go ahead and give it a try, i'm probably gonna buy the next addition and i'm pretty sure you would too!
on 14 April 2017
Glad I bought the trilogy in one go as I t was very easy to follow on. Good plot and enjoyed the read. Looking forward to reaching the conclusion.
on 2 July 2017
I love it what imagination the author had writing the story as it could happen even if it is not from alien. Fantastic read 📖