on 22 November 2012
It has been quite a while since i have bought a UFO book, [Timothy Good was the last] mainly because i KNOW they exist and because there is not much new on the market, but for the price, this book piqued my interest and i am glad i did.
It is superbly written with little embellishment the stories being told cover no more than a few pages, so is a great book to carry around when you have a few minutes spare and there is quite a lot of new stuff i have not heard about like the flap with UFOs over George Bush's ranch in which many F-14s scrambled, so maybe it was not the training exercise it was made out to be.
if you are still on the fence regarding UFOs this may go someway to swaying your thoughts, this is also an excellent addition to any collection and can be used as a springboard for further investigations of your own...
on 23 February 2013
I recently bought this book as I have always had a keen interest in UFO's, but I was a bit curious why there was no name for the author or information at all, just written by "The UFO Guy". I decided to buy it anyway. When I received it I could see that it was amateurishly put together. There are gaping gaps of space on all the pages, no information about who, what, when or where it was published, there are not even any page numbers. I did some research and anyone thinking of buying this book make sure you look on the internet under Bill Knell. DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK.
on 8 February 2016
I rarely write reviews but thought this book deserved a message! When I 'looked inside' the book I thought the blank spaces were an error... they're not. There are no photos and just big, blank gaps where the layout hasn't been done properly. I bought this for my daughter who needed info on UFO's for a school project but there are much better books out there. I also agree with another reviewer who pointed out that it was written by 'The UFO Guy'. Not sure how this got to be published.
on 4 November 2015
Very thought provoking book. I have always been interested in this subject, and particularly now with so many people having cameras on their phones and the internet, there is so much genuine evidence - I really don't know how the governments can keep it secret. Perhaps they think there would be world anarchy if the real evidence was divulged?
on 11 January 2014
Not the deepest book I have had on the subject, but a good intro for people with a new interest. Well packet and fast delivery
on 23 February 2014
says what it is on the cover, and was a good read although was a little short for me i would have preferred a little more, but all in all a good read.
this book contains lots of info and some eye opening accounts on the mysteries of ufo and alien encounters. Worth a read
on 6 May 2016
Not just poor but probably not even his work. Amazon would do well to remove this book off there list.
on 11 February 2015
A thoroughly good read, with everything a good book should have.
on 10 February 2013
I got this as a Christmas pressi, and was I bit worried as the person loves these books. But he loved it said it was one of his favourite pressi's a great buy.