on 10 May 2017
Great quality material, looks nice. Worth a read but Knaark is probably the worst of the Warcraft book authors. Get this one last if you're considering getting a WoW book. Also it has timetravel / memory stuff, I hate timetravel.
on 7 April 2014
This is easily one of the better Knaak's Warcraft books in the past years. I would even go as far as thinking this is the best book in the whole "Aspects & Dragons" category till date! While there are some hiccups especially in the middle and it picks its pace slowly during the first part of the book, the writing, characters, overall feeling and continuity is solid.

For Warcraft lore addicts there are better books out there, but this one delivers where the official lore left a hole here and there. We can finally see how certain events unfold and how they actually impact the current world with some glimpses of what might be down the lane in the future installments of World of Warcraft.

As far as fantasy goes, this might even interest those readers who are not so much into Warcraft. Like I've mentioned before the plot is solid with a few little twists (nothing major though) and it is easy to read. Of course players and Warcrafters surely will get many of the little hints and Easter eggs, this is a fine example of how short stories tie into a good, perhaps a little better-than-average Warcraft novel.
on 8 September 2016
I really, really enjoyed this. Loved finding out more about the Dragon Aspects and overall learning about how they acquired their God like abilities.
Well worth picking up for a read, especially if you're a fan of the Warcraft world.
Oh and the book is about Dragons so it's an automatic win.
on 21 January 2017
Physical quality is really good, could use hard cover, but what matters is that it is perfectly readable. Pages are nice in texture too, feels like an old book :)
And well, the book itself, one of the best in Warcraft and quite basic to understand many things :)
on 8 October 2016
This is perhaps the worst book from the author. I have read almost all WOW books by now and I love the story and the game but this book, I couldn't wait to finish, just to get it over with. The writing is really awkward and lacks fantasy. The story is very linear.
on 18 July 2016
Great book, got me started with the Warcraft book series, after playing since Vanilla, its a great introduction to "ancient" history, and provides a great insight to dragons and the aspects. Found it very easy to read, flew through it in two days.
on 1 July 2014
i tried to put this book down but it wouldnt let me, a scaly clawed hand reached out of the pages and grabbed my face, forcing me to keep reading. i was terrified but that didnt stop me from enjoying the book because its HELLA RAD
on 1 April 2015
I'm going to enjoy going to Northrend that much more since I started recently and don't know much about lore. Good writing, good story, kept me reading longer than I should have late at night!
on 3 March 2015
Another great story from World of Warcraft. This time closer look on origin of Aspects. Great story written by great writer.
on 11 December 2014
Bought these for my son as an Xmas gift and he's absolutely delighted with this (one of 3 or 4 books I bought him.