Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 November 2013
Good storyline and good pace, If you like the series, this is a good one. I would put it as being one of the best of the series actually. Also good to read on its own i think
on 17 April 2015
Absolutely loved this book. Just fell in love with both characters especially Will. This is a fabulous series
and I can recommend them to everyone. All 5 stars xx
on 8 November 2013
Love love love it. Will is so hot, sexy and sweet and Hanna is so cute and funny. So many lol moments I had tears and the end I had tears of happiness. Huge 5 star.
on 5 November 2013
Liked it as much as the others in the series but the story felt more linear and in some ways less exciting but I think better written and definitely a page turner .
on 23 February 2014
This series is absolutely brilliant. I am always sad when I come to the end of these books because they are so good. I couldn't put any one of the series down.
on 18 May 2014
Excellent have realy enjoyed this authors books and all the different characters great realy had me laughing and crying at points full of drama good reads.
on 30 October 2013
Another brilliant book in this series. They keep getting better. Love the humour and the banter between the characters! Well done. Def recommend a read!
on 17 November 2013
Loved this series, and think this was best yet. Can't wait for next one and keep them coming. Romantic, sweet, funny, sexy. What more could I ask for.
on 14 June 2014
I love every book in the beautiful series and just when you think you can't love anyone more than Bennett along comes will! Another fantastic book
on 30 November 2013
Brilliantly written book I could not put down! Fell in love with the characters and will was HOT!! Couldn't recommend this book enough! Great read