on 17 February 2016
Incredible, definitely allowed me to realise my potential, and accept that it was on me and nobody else. Grover focuses on the lives of Elite NBA players, without telling you how to do things, forcing readers to become self motivated. Definitely a book to study over a long period of time, as opposed to reading all in one night, there is just so much to take from it
on 26 October 2016
Very disappointing read, read the foreword and you have everything this book has to offer ! Thankfully I didn't pay the full price, offers little or no Tools or practical methods for developing a Relentless mindset other than citing plenty of sports players who have it ! I have read so many other better books on Sports Motivation that this one !
on 27 February 2017
I feel this is the single most important book I have ever read. No question whatsoever. I'm not going to bother talking about the content, if you want a flavour check him on youtube.
Sure he doesn't spoon feed everything to you as some 1 star reviewers are moaning about. And?
Read the book, interpret what he says and look at how you can apply it to your own life. I sincerely wish I had this book when I was a teenager.
Thank you TIm. You've unleashed something lying within me that I've left dormant for way too long.
Buy it.
on 26 July 2017
great, couldn't be happier
on 23 May 2017
Bought as a present.
on 13 March 2017
The way the mindset of a athlete is described is just amazing! A lot of psychological motivational and can do attitude recipes.
on 23 June 2017
Very good
on 25 July 2017
Not very deep and very repetitive.
on 20 April 2017