on 27 February 2017
I feel this is the single most important book I have ever read. No question whatsoever. I'm not going to bother talking about the content, if you want a flavour check him on youtube.
Sure he doesn't spoon feed everything to you as some 1 star reviewers are moaning about. And?
Read the book, interpret what he says and look at how you can apply it to your own life. I sincerely wish I had this book when I was a teenager.
Thank you TIm. You've unleashed something lying within me that I've left dormant for way too long.
Buy it.
8 people found this helpful
on 27 December 2017
Was ok, a lot of chat about top athletes and how they prepare/work for success which is interesting but not really anything that is relevant to the normal persons life.

An interesting read into the mindset of top basketball players but nothing more. Too much macho mumbo jumbo too
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 23 August 2016
I love any books to do with M air Jordan and this guy is one of the insider who helps u get into his mindset. There r some interview of this guy in YouTube watch them and u will want to buy this book. I also got the audiobook and it is equally awesome
2 people found this helpful
on 29 May 2018
Watched a few interviews from tim and decided to buy the book... Great decision, if you are an over achiever then this is a book for you, its not for the soft hippies out there. To be relentless you must commit your whole life to an objective and do what needs to be done!
on 4 October 2017
Only a few books that I felt such resonance to the examples and lessons being taught. I believe this is book is necessary for people on the path to achieving more in the life especially those who do no have the support system to facilitate them. Highly recommend it.
on 27 April 2016
This book is direct, uncompromising and intense. It allows you to access the mindset of one of the greatest coaches in the world and challenges you to think of what you could achieve if you are willing to pay the price and believe in your mission. I loved it and will be reading this again. Incredible !
on 31 May 2015
Always inspirational to hear how people get to be great at their chosen career. These are lessons for life which anyone can learn from.
on 23 January 2017
For anyone interested in sports or just personal development in general, this is a great read.Highly recommend this book.
on 19 January 2017
Loved it really good and could actually take so much from it. The guy clearly knows his stuff. Read it
on 5 December 2017