on 17 May 2014
Not just for men, but for anyone who has suffered sadness and come out the other side with the strength to reflect.
on 28 April 2014
a must have in the area of powerful & moving literature across a broad range of authors. something to move everyone
on 25 September 2014
I am reading this book for my monthly book club meeting (not my choice), it has made me realise that i am not a poetry person, and none of the poems made me cry
on 28 April 2014
This made an excellent present and the recipient really appreciated it and it helped them to reflect on their own memories and melancholy moments in life.
on 14 August 2014
Brilliant collection of poems. Thought provoking and very moving.
on 16 May 2014
I bought this as a present for a friend who loves poetry. It is a different way of presenting poetry by asking all sorts of famous men to choose a poem that 'makes them cry'. I think it is probably the poem that moves them the most rather than does make them cry! Each entry includes a section on why the person choose the poem and there comments on it. It is a great gift.
on 7 July 2014
None of the poms made any men I know get even close to tears, I enjoyed some of the poems.
on 11 July 2014
A good gift for my 25 year old son. He liked it too.
on 19 August 2014
And grown women
on 18 May 2014
As a poetry reader end writer, I found this to be one of the most original anthologies published.
Not only is one given the pleasure of reading some of the most exquisite pieces of poetry ever written, we are further given an insight on the actual poets and, most interestingly, the reader's perspective of how he/she "breath" inside a specific poem.
Definitely worth buying.