on 9 April 2016
This is typical Duck Dynasty. If you like the series you'll enjoy the book.
on 7 February 2013
I absolutely love Duck Dynasty, very funny and good wholesome family entertainment. I enjoyed the book which basically went through Willie and Kories childhood and upbringing as well as how Duck commander came to be.
I am looking forward to Phil's book coming out in May

HEY JACK!!!
on 3 June 2013
Good read but focused on Willy and Corie (its kinjd of the robertson story from there point of view), I expected more hunting stories but overall a good read that cleared up a few questions I had from the TV programme. Lots of great recipes throughout the book and linked well in my opinion to the christian faith,

buy it for a different read.

(by a heavy drinking angler who occasionally shoots)
on 12 September 2013
This book is full of what it says it is - family, faith and ducks! If you love the Robertson's already, then this book will just solidify your love for this family and if you're new to them, it is a book full of wonderful, touching and truthful stories, and a lot of inspiration! To me, it is definitely a must read!
on 9 March 2013
great book, entertaining from the start. boyfriend sat and read it in 1 night and he doesnt do reading !
on 1 October 2014
After watching Series 1, this book was a 50th birthday present for my husband. Very good reading.
on 25 June 2013
I am a massive duck dynasty fan and decided to buy this book and read it over many other books I haven't got round to reading yet, I'm not sure I should have. My advice would be to not purchase the book now, wait until it comes down in price as I do not think the price is justified. It's quite a small book and a lot of it seems to be waffling and Korie reiterating what Willie has said. I also found my self skipping entire paragraphs towards the end of the book. There is still a lot of good interesting parts within the book which answer questions you may have about the company and family!
on 8 September 2013
about to start reading but know it will be as good as the first book I read and am going to buy all their books . june.