Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 June 2013
This is the second book in the series and continues from where book 1 finished and boy does it continue! This is an excellent series that I can't put down. The relationships continue to develop and bond between all of our main characters but you are also getting some more details about things in the past, ie Jacque's father. The only thing I wasn't too happy about was the fact that her father (Dillon) is an Alpha but somehow just doesn't come across as much of a one. His Beta is planning something behind his Alpha's back and Dillon gets a feeling that something isn't right but leaves alone because he's always trusted him in the past. Erm, hello! Mind you, it would have been a completely different book if Dillon had acted on his suspicions so there you go, everything for a reason ;o)

The romance is sky high again in this story and I am LOVING it! Yes, I'm a sap but I like to read a book that draws you in and makes you fall in love the hero and trust me when I say you can take your pick in this book. There is a story starting between Jen and Decebel and already I am loving the interaction between those two. However, the love that Fane and Jacque share is still the one that is holding the stories all together. Their scene for the Blood Rites is just jaw-droppingly romantic, intense, passionate - do you want me to continue?

This is an excellent series and I will be continuing to read and review. DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED
on 14 June 2015
As the title line says, finally these two Fane and Jacqueline have completed their blood bond :) I am absolutely loving this series and the whole wolf way of life Quinn Loftis has created. I love the gentle nature of these beasts and the tender side with their Luna's :)
I cannot recommend this enough, if you're into Alpha males who are gorgeous and protective... you should be reading this series.
on 2 October 2012
This is the 2nd in the series and i found itjust as much of a page turner, again the story continues from book 1, excellently. I found this book to be slightly better written. Again the book is full of drama, love friendship and commitment.

Would highgly recommend these books, definately start with the first tho so you understand the story and the characters.
on 8 January 2013
I recently read The Prince of Wolves (Book 1) in "The Grey Wolf" series and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. This book however was more than double the price which is disappointing (77p for Book 1 and £1.87 for Book 2) as they are both of a similar size.

I was really excited at the beginning of the book and looked forward to the Bonding Ceremony, only for another cruel twist to unfold. I'm not sure if it was just me, but I found myself wanting to skip parts of the book and just find out what happened to Jacque and Fane. So much so I literally skimmed some pages. That being said, Quinn really does write some amazing scenes, and in some places my eyes where glued to the pages.

The supporting characters in this book (unfortunately for me) I found quite bland, with the exception of Fane's parent's, who carried an air of regal grace about them. Jen and Sally I found slightly more irritating than in the first book, however with that said, I am looking forward to reading "Just One Drop" (Book 3) and seeing what happens with Jen and Decebel's relationship.

In places I felt so sad for Jacque, in others I bathed in the love that she and Fane share. All in all it was a good book. I will read the third (which is priced at £1.97) when I get around to it.

3.5 out of 5 from me...
on 4 January 2014
A fantastic sequel to the amazing Prince of Wolves sees us diving further out of Jacque's world, the world we know, into the dangerous and thrilling world of Fane and the werewolves. It is full of horror, drama, suspense and humour.

Fane Lupei and Jacque Pierce are about to do the Blood Rites when disaster strikes. It seems that Fate has once again betrayed Fane by snatching Jacque from his grasp. Only his love for her and the determination of his pack and her friends will return her to his side.

This is a far more thrilling book than that of the Twilight Saga and deserves to be made into a movie, along with the rest of the exciting series by amazing author, Quinn Loftis.
on 4 July 2014
The storyline was well thought out and I was hooked. I loved reading about Fane and Jacque, Sally, Jen and Decebel. I love that the girls are sarcastic, funny and mouthy.

I found quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes throughout the story which is why my review is 4 stars. While I understand they happen, there shouldn't be quite that many. If there was fewer it would've been a 5 star read for me.

I cannot wait to get started on book 3 of The Grey Wolves series.
on 16 April 2013
The second book of the series and it flows on well. The grey wolves series are definately addictive and I have no apologies for being late to coffee dates with friends, nor burning the dinner.. The book could not be put down! The on going storyline is great and can only get better and seeing the characters again allows us to know them better. I highly recommend them to everyone and urge you to read these.. just make sure you turn the oven off first!
on 19 June 2013
Great book keeps you turning the pages as quickly as possible. You can sort of see the plot lines follow through in the same way in each book, and you can guess at the way things will go fairly easily but it doesn't detract from the excellent context situations are crafted in.

Well worth the read and if I am reading at 1am, it has to be good!
on 3 November 2014
I totally can not stop reading these books, the first one was free with a set of books I ordered, and have just finished book 2, blood rights, which I read in about 6 hours. I've just bought book 3, just one drop and can't wait to read it.
on 27 September 2013
Awesome. The romance, the passion, the intensity. I love this series. I like the way loftis has set up for the next instalment by letting Jen know she is part wolf I can't wait for her and decibel to get together. Totally loved it