Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 September 2016
Good read. Excellent points to overcome approach anxiety.
on 22 July 2016
It's quite a short book but very well written and contains some inspiring ideas. Some of them may cost a bit of money but that's partly why it works, because you're "investing." This was the part that seemed to make the most sense with me - You want what you have to pay for, after all. Some of the advice I'd already tried with limited success but later in the book there's some gold. Now to see if it works!
on 22 April 2012
OK, so walking up to hot girls in the street and telling them they are stunning is quite scary! But it's something I know I need to do to meet these women so I was happy to bite the bullet with this book.

There are so many "pick up" books out there now but I don't see the point in reading any of them until I've found the balls to get over the first step, which is actually getting the balls to talk to them in the first place.

This book helps with that a great deal! There are a range of topics covered with lots of sound advice. The book isn't that long but that's the whole point. I shouldn't be reading books but should be out there meeting women.

I especially liked the list of motivational songs! There were some of my all time favourites on there.
on 16 April 2013
Approach anxiety is a problem for many guys. I've had the problem all my life. This book really puts things into context and makes you feel that anything is possible. The author has clearly been there himself and has pushed through it and he shows you how you can also push through this problem. The book is extremely funny in places and very well written. It is quite a short book, you'll have it read within a couple hours. This is not a problem because it is pure content! I have researched approach anxiety on the internet in the past and there were a few things that were familiar to me. I guess the solutions to AA are universal. However, the vast majority of the author's solutions I had never read anywhere else. If you would like to meet more ladies during the day, then I highly recommend this book to you.
on 22 December 2013
It prepare you for approach anxiety by giving you the confident that will help you when you approach women that you don't know.
on 8 January 2014
Not worth reading, not much to learn. If you want a good chat'em-up-book I can highly recommend Kezia Nobles books; she a traitor behind enemy lines giving effective inside secrets on getting inside womens' guard.
Nice on Kezia, men need more women like you!!! Ha Ha....
on 31 July 2014
For a cheap book, I wasn’t expecting much, but the advice contained in this small book was worth every penny. It’s an easy read beginning with why we suffer from AA which almost everybody will relate to. The answers to “destroying” it are then given. I’ve yet to try them, but I will – I’m already feeling confident they’ll work. I will be reading this book again and recommending to friends.
on 20 October 2014
For the low price, I definitely recommend this book. It's short and cocise and hits on many relevant points. AA is the first major brick wall for many of us. Get past that and you have the keys to the kingdom.
on 24 September 2014
The book is short but it's a game changer. And I mean that without any puns intended!
on 15 May 2013
I can't completely review this book completely as I have only really managed to read a bit of it, however what he writes is correct and it's good to have a book just on Approach anxiety, as you can know all the other stuff but if you are unable to get past the anxiety then you wont be able use that knowledge.