Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 May 2015
This book is very well researched and contains lots of very good advice. Even if you apply just a portion of this information to the way you live your life it will serve you well. Absolutely brilliant.
on 29 July 2017
best book I have read in terms of helping with anxiety and depression. Really lifted my spirits high. You have to practice the exercises which are simple and rewarding.
on 12 April 2017
An excellent book. For a very long time I have been looking for a detailed but also understandable breakdown of the nuts and bolts of how beliefs control our lives. This book gives just that breakdown. I have already recommended it to one good friend and he is equally impressed. If you want to know more about yourself and how you can improve the quality of your life I highly recommend this book.
on 25 February 2016
Interesting read with some good advice. If you've done CBT this book is it basically.
on 22 April 2017
well priced, speedy delivery, good product - thanks!
on 24 December 2016
Amazing book! Realy recommend it!
on 23 October 2012
What a fabulous book, truly inspirational. I would have given it 6 stars if it had been possible. I enjoyed the Kindle version so much that I decided to purchase the paperback as well.

This book is a "must have" for anybody who wants to transform their lives and understand who they are and what life is all about.

Highly recommended

Janet Matthews

Author of Is Stress YOUR Silent Killer?
on 13 February 2017
An amazing book that opens your mind ! I don't normally read, but couldn't put this book down!
Good book that explained how to break out of my own self-imposed limited thinking. I liked it.
on 20 January 2014
More than just another self-help book for me. The quality of my life has improved immensely... after just two weeks.