Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 14 May 2013
This book helped me a great deal when I recently updated my Galaxy S II phone to the Android 'Ice Cream Sandwich' software, although I know quite a bit about computers and various Windows operating systems, Android operating systems are a bit of a steep learning curve.
I found this book a great deal of help sorting out the various nuances of the new Android software and had my phone up and running again in less than 30 minutes.
on 17 March 2013
Minute help guide is right, there is about a minutes info in it and then its up to you to find your way around. Even the normal one page manual with tablets are equal to this so makes it a bit redundant
on 20 August 2012
this publication seems clear and I can understand it. the problems I seemed to have I have sorted with help of articles
on 20 May 2013
Written mainly for phone and requires basic prior knowledge of Android! Of limited information if bought for tablet and a genuine 'newbie.'
on 23 February 2013
Whilst this is probably a good introduction to new users of an Android phone, it is of no use for someone (like me) seeking a guide for an Android Tablet (e.g. Asus Transformer Infinity).
on 17 May 2014
At last we have a well documented explanation of this Andoid OS. I found it a wonderful read and now use it constantly as a ready reference.
on 26 March 2013
A good introduction to this system.As a beginner I was pleased that i chose this book.Good value for money ; recommended.
on 31 January 2013
A very good way to start before moving on to something more ambitious such as the Rough Guide to Android.
on 6 May 2015
helped a non techie understand thanks A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+
on 9 September 2014