on 24 January 2014
I could not find much information about this book before ordering but decided to buy it anyway. It is a beautiful book with lots of interesting, good recipes from all over the world, This is probably one of the best books I've ever bought and I have quite a few cookbooks. Happy that I got it!
on 9 January 2014
I love this book! I didn't know what to expect, because I couldn't find any reviews, but it is great! It has so much diversity and covers baking recipes from around the world. It's big and beautiful and I love the photos and background information. Haven't tried a recipe yet, but I will soon! Have to say that some of the baking results don't look so impressive, the crumpets for example don't have any holes in them, but other than that I really like it.
on 14 February 2014
book delivered as described, a very good book for every home baker or aspiring home baker. tried quite a few of the recipes with great success.
on 9 June 2015
Excellent well presented and easy to follow recipe book
on 15 January 2015
This is a fantastic cookbook with plenty of recipes from all around the world accompanied by lovely photographs. The recipes are very easy to follow and I have had great results so far.
on 6 April 2015
A perfect baking book. Great photos and very beatifull recipes.
on 24 February 2014
Recipes from around the world, illustrated in a wonderful way that you want to make every one of them. Very simple and well written recipes. From sweets to bread making from around the world.
on 15 May 2014
An excellent book, great quality, wonderful recipes, photos and easy to follow, it is a perfect gft, and plus with this price! amazing
on 13 September 2015
incredible value and very speedy delivery
on 12 July 2015
It was just what my grandson wanted