Customer reviews

on 24 May 2017
Great little pocket guide and has some lovely recipes. The chocolate raspberry cake is to die for. My non vegan friends loved it just as much!
on 20 March 2017
Great recipes for anyone, not just vegans. I gifted this to someone who likes to cook and who want to eat a healthy diet. He loved it!
on 2 September 2014
What a great little book, the recipes are brilliant and an excellent range of every day store cupboard foods. The pictures are great of each dish. It's not just for vegans though as there are dishes to suit everyone. Best little purchase I have made for ages.
on 15 December 2013
I am very pleased to have purchased this cookbook!

when I unwrapped the parcel, and I saw the book, I laughed too, because on the picture
it seemed big and infact it's a small book, but it is very convenient because you can take it anywhere in your bag, in your suitcase wherever you want to cook vegan!

it's clear and easy to follow recipes and photos are lovely!

the book contains recipes for:

Breakfast
lunch
dinner
snacks
and desserts

One word Buy it ! :)
on 3 August 2014
As someone who has switched to a vegan diet due to digestion problems & intolerance of the prescribed drugs, I was feeling pretty fed up with my lot, and uninspired about what to cook. This book has been a godsend as there are plenty of easy, quick, great tasting recipes. I also like the snack & desert recipes,as I'd found I could substitute milk and butter for vegan options, in my usual non vegan baking recipes, but eggs had stumped me. Excellent value too!
on 2 May 2015
Received this a week ago and already tried 2 recipes which I love. Small handy sized book with simple quick recipes to try.
on 22 February 2017
All I wanted :) I already had the 'vegetarian' one.

I love this format, it's cute, convenient, inviting. The recipes are SUPER short and super simple. No complications, everything straight to the point. Lovely photos - one per recipe. Great to have nearby.
on 26 June 2014
For under £3 this is a delight - full of easy and interesting recipes. I'm not a vegan but have friends who are so am looking forward to cooking for them - instead of being worried!
on 19 May 2014
not tried out the recipes yet but looks varied & easy to follow - value for money - pleased I purchased it.
on 8 November 2015
Brilliant little book - I bought it about 18 months ago and have used it constantly since.