Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 31 March 2014
I thought it would be about her struggles with addiction and her battles, but it's actually just an uplifting quote from her each day. Although that's nice, It wasn't anything like I expected.
on 9 June 2014
Lots of positive messages and insights from the singer. Even if you're not a fan but you're looking for something to get some inspiration or help from, this book is honestly incredible.
on 30 December 2013
I'm a massive lovatic and when this book arrived I literally almost fainted from hyperventilating :') I'm going to start reading it in January to start my new year off right :)
on 1 January 2014
Purchased as a socking present for a 14year old. Turned out to be favourite present.
Have heard everything about Demi. The large print was ideal for this particular child
on 28 May 2016
I absolutely adore this book. It is written wonderfully, with every page full of wisdom and an understanding of the struggles of life, and how to overcome them. As well as being full of classic quotes, Demi Lovato uses her own personal struggles and stories to empower the reader to face their own adversities in life. I look forward to reading more every morning for the little burst of motivation that I need. Inspiring, uplifting, and an all round brilliant read. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
on 28 December 2013
Truly inspiring and motivational. I recommended it to all my friends. As it shows that you should keep your dreams alive and don,t give up.
on 7 December 2013
Being a massive Demi fan, I knew I had to get this book! Each day you get a quote, a personal reflection and a goal. By using this book everyday, it will help you to stay strong and keep on going no matter what you might go through. I think it is quite amazing that Demi has published a self-help book and I know for sure it will help a lot of people! This book is not just for her fans, but for everyone, no matter your age or gender. This is also great Christmas gift for your friends and family.
on 11 January 2014
I am a huge fan of Demi Lovato and everything she does, this book is another great example of how good of a person she really is and is a huge help daily with her quotes which really put life in to a good perspective.
on 3 January 2014
Love reading this book every morning. Such a feel good book. Love it! Totally recommend it. Such an inspiration Demi Lovato is!
on 21 May 2014
The book came packed in a box and it didnt have a scratch on it or something. it smelled brand new and the book spine was perfectly perfect. its my 9th book that i ordered from UKpaperbackShop and its just getting better and better! The products always come in around a week and they are brand new. I would totally recommend it and in the future i am going for sure going to buy more from UK paperback shop!!