Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

We're Going on a Bar Hunt: A Parody
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 15 October 2013
I loved this book.....having read Bear Hunt to death when my kids were younger - this was a revelation. It brought back happy memories but then messed them up with hilarious events and pictures that rang true in my own pathetic attempts to get out and pretend 'we're not old!!"
Bar Hunt is a classic and I look forward to a whole lot more from these dynamic duo!!
on 1 March 2014
We sent this to family members with small children as we have all read the original to little ones over the years. It proved a very popular present and gave us all a good laugh.
on 17 August 2016
Hilarious! Great for parents anywhere who escape for a night out! If you're familiar with the original story then it'll be even better
on 17 May 2016
My wife wrote and drew a far far better book within 1 hour of looking at Bar Hunt - hers was we're going on a beer hunt.
This was followed by We're going on a Boob Hunt.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 October 2013
A very witty parody.

Any thirty / forty something with little people at home will laugh out loud and, worst of all, see themselves reflected from the pages of this book.

A must buy for anyone with rug rats - but don't read it to them.
on 10 December 2015
Fantastic book if you are a lover of we're going on a bear hunt. Lovely quality, good pictures and made us all laugh out loud! A must for parents who appreciate a good night out!
on 20 December 2013
THIS WAS A FOLLOW ON FROM THE ORIGINAL WE'RE GOING ON A BEAR HUNT AS A CHILD
AS SHE IS NOW MORE OFTEN AT A BAR THOUGHT IT COMMICAL AS A NEXT INSTALLMENT.
VERY PLEASE
on 3 December 2013
I bought this book for my son and his wife as they don't get out much now,
with two lovely boys and work to keep them busy I thought it would remind them of the old times
on 16 November 2013
My two favourite authors return with a cheeky parody perfect for the stocking filler this Christmas for your friends. I have no hesitation in recommending this book. Enjoy!
on 14 January 2014
Absolutely brilliant book..Bought it for my daughter for Christmas, as my grandson loves reading "Going On A Bear Hunt"....she thought it was hilarious!!!!