on 25 January 2016
A Christmas Carol is a story about a character named scrooge. scrooge get met 3 ghosts, the ghost of past, present and future. the book A Christmas Carol shows the change that people can make and how money can not buy happiness. A Christmas Carol had a good story behind it and really made you think about your own life and how you could change as a person. on the other had I found the book to be quite boring. I found that the way it was wrote made me fall asleep! it didn't intrigue me or keep me entertained, the book lacked something that made me want to read on there for I believe that the book is a good book and has some good meaning but I didn't find it interesting or griping there for no making it a book I would want to read again.
on 15 April 2017
A thoroughly enjoyable read. Fun and beautifully written as would be expected by this great Victoria writer. I want to read more in his Christmas series of books now I've read this one.
on 11 April 2017
An excellent reprint for students studying this for GCSE English Lit. The typeset is rather small for elderly English teachers eyesight, but all in all a nice repro.
on 15 May 2017
Daughter using this for her GCSE English exam.
on 4 December 2015
Having only ever watched the film versions, I was delighted to be so familiar with the words, often used verbatim in many adaptations.

The tale is so simplistic and although well over a century old, still carries amazing relevance to today's society. A powerful message that will never grow old.
on 4 December 2015
Usually read this around Christmas time each year as it brings home the real meaning of the season. This year have read it on a kindle for the first time and enjoyed it just as much.
on 13 July 2016
I wanted the original text with classic cover suitable for my students, this fitted the bill just fine, plus good price compared to the rest
on 17 December 2016
Terrible copy of this book- full of print mistakes : missing sentences, repeated sentences and text sometimes in wrong order. Bought for my daughters gcses so not much help when the book is incorrect!!!!! My advice would be to buy a different edition
on 11 January 2017
One of my favourite books and stories. Even though I am now in my 60's the change in Scrooge never fails to bring a feeling of well being to me.
on 7 October 2016
The best Christmas novel of all time.....Only a short story, just takes an aftrenoon to read....A good read to the kids on Christmas eve !