Customer reviews

A Beautiful Wedding (BEAUTIFUL SERIES)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 January 2014
I loved book one. Thought book two was disappointing as it told exactly the same story as book one only Travis telling the story with no changes we learn nothing new. At the end of book two we all learn about the wedding and book three repeated the wedding in more detail only the last two chapters gave us any thing new. Feel as if Travis one of my most loved characters has been sold short.
on 3 March 2014
Love this book and loved the series. Well worth the read. Wanted to read about mare and Shelley too! X
on 20 February 2014
I love Jamie McGuire. I love her writing. I loved Beautiful Disaster and I loved less Walking Disaster. But this was... a waste of money. There was no need whatsoever to publish this. Approximately 2/3s of the book is about this Beautiful Wedding (not really) and 1/3 is some excerpt from the Red Hill. Who cares about the Red Hill?? It's misleading, it's not right, and it wasn't worth it.
on 12 December 2013
Wasn't needed but glad Jamie did this and it is so lovely! Have to 're read the books again I think!
on 17 February 2014
3 star is about as much as I'll give for this book. Whot a Complete waste of money. Don't bother if u haven't already or thinking of buying it DON'T. All she wrote was what was written in the second book. Just repeating herself if I had read other people's review's 1st I would definitely of brought it. DON'T PLEASE BUY THIS BOOK. You will feel rip offed and let down.
on 10 December 2013
I was so looking forward to havin travis to read again. The book was ok i didnt find it anytgin special though
on 19 April 2016
Don't waste your money, I paid 7.99 and I was so excited to read this. I got it and thought where is the rest of the book? So anyway I still read the book to see if it would do it justice but nooooooo I wasted 7.99 on half a book with most of the same story from Beautiful Disaster and walking Disater they've got one thing right this book is a disaster.
on 18 August 2014
The book is not what I expected. I had probably thought there would be more to the story.
on 18 August 2014
I always enjoy seeing a bit more from some favourite characters. This didn't disappoint.
on 22 August 2014
couldn't put it down loved it just as much as the other books in the beautiful series