Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 June 2017
Great book, WELL WORTH THE READ.
on 7 July 2017
grandad was happy with this
on 18 May 2017
Amazing value and speedy delivery will certainly use again..top marks..Highly recommended
on 26 July 2013
interesting read but i feel more could have been included .i expected more after seeing a media interview with andy.
on 16 February 2015
Great price and quick delivery
on 16 July 2013
I just took delivery this morning - brilliant service holding the book in my hand less than 36 hours after order being placed.
I have read all other Andy Murray books and this one tops the lot. Well written with a distinct line showing the true Andy Murray who is a very genuine person surounded by people who really care for him and the wonderful sport of tennis.
My family and I visited Dunblane and Andy kindly signed a copy of one of his books. A really wonderful day!!
I realise that a lot more people are now following Andy; all I can say is why did it take so long. This young man was driven to be all he could possibly be and I truly believe the best is yet to come. Go for it Andy what you are seeking is just around the corner.
dougblacklaws@aol.com
on 5 January 2013
well done andy murray.....the best British tennis player ever...shame he wasn't knighted...but we cant have everything, just a few more opens....
on 15 September 2013
We in Britain have been waiting a long while for someone to win Wimbledon - Andy has done it. This has been bought as a Christmas present for someone who has followed Andy for years and I have no doubt they will enjoy reading it.
on 14 January 2013
Book much appreciated by an avid tennis fan who loves our Andy Murray The EXtrodinary Story enjoyed it very much
on 7 January 2013
certainly A BOOK FOR THE MURRAY FANS OUT THERE AND WILL LOOK FORWARD TO MORE OF MURRAYS WINS.GO GET IT