Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 May 2016
This Song is called chasing cars by a band called walking on cars. Every time I hear it I can imagine Keelin singing it to Kiera about their relationship. Back to the book, God kellan was a complete hottie. How could anyone resist. I did feel for Denny but just felt I was in love more and more with kellan every page. Kiera was a bit annoying as you did want her just to hurry up and make her mind up. I can't wait for the next book.
on 13 June 2015
Thoughtless is how I felt Kiera was all the way through this book. It took me over a week to finish as I struggled with my feelings for it. The writing was heartfelt and S.C Stephens got across what she was trying to say with the story. The title is very apt for it. All the way through this I wanted to strangle Kiera, but I love Denny and Kellan and my heart broke for them both.
on 24 March 2013
Saw this trilogy and read some really good reviews on it so I thought I'd give it a go and omg am I glad I did... I instantly fell in love with the characters.and just couldn't put the book down I needed to know what was going to happen next. I couldn't even put it down I found myself staying up just to read more. I we would HIGHLY RECOMMEND theses books to anyone only problem being they will take over your life they did mine & I loved it. Go Keira go kellan xx
on 19 November 2014
I read a lot and have always finished a book...up until this one! The lead character Kiera is very unlikeable, childish and whiny. I found myself skipping through pages and gave up completed half way through the book. Need I say more?
on 2 March 2015
Never read such a bad book. it was so badly writen and got the lead character was so annoying and it was no unrealistic, no that i am looking for realism here but you know what i mean.
on 13 October 2014
Was so mad I had to stop reading this book to go to work!! Didn't want to stop reading! This story is excellent! What a love triangle!! Musta shouted out loud "pick Kellan!!" Hundreds of times!! Highly recommended read!!
on 17 March 2014
Will be honest - nearly stopped reading at 10% - too much description and not enough content - I like my books to flow....quickly. Gave it the benefit of the doubt and it really is a fab story - now reading next instalment. Have to say, not as explicit as some but still worth a read.
on 16 September 2012
I really recommend Thoughtless and then the sequel Effortless. They are brilliantly written, gripping books. I read them both in a weekend. The first couple of chapters you start to think its a teen novel but it really quickly gets so good you need to keep reading. It's a complicated romance. I really rate them.
on 14 April 2013
could not put this book down it should come with warnings on it as you get so drawn in to this book loves abby,denny and kiellen so much i felt as if i was with the all the way throw the book and i couldnt wait for abby to make her choice of which one she should choose
on 13 February 2014
What can I say! Kellan Kyle is just mmm! Can't help falling for him right from the start! Holding your breath near the end and also shouting in frustration too lol!