Format: Hardcover|Change

on 14 February 2014
Absolutely brilliant book. Once I started reading it I couldn't put it down. It made me laugh and made me cry. One of the nicest autobiography s I have read
on 28 August 2014
I didn't think I would enjoy this book as much as I have. Amanda Holden is a very brave, strong lady and so positive. I would recommend this book to anyone.
on 3 July 2014
bought this book to take on holiday I was never a great fan of Amanda but after reading her book I look at her in a different light What an amazing woman.
on 16 November 2014
Really enjoyed this book. Amanda has a great sense of humour. She has certainly gone though alot in her life but has come out on top. Well done to her.
on 30 September 2014
Long time since l read an autobiography. Really enjoyed it and read it in about three days. What a life she's had and is having! Well written and honest.
on 29 June 2015
I learned so much about Amanda's life that I did not know. A fascinating story that I really did enjoy. What people go through in their lives is amazing.
on 22 February 2014
I enjoyed this book, a very honest, heartbreaking story of Amanda's life and the very personal account on how she coped with the good and the bad times.
on 19 July 2014
Excellent read, very emotional story coming from a celeb with no airs & graces. Why she has gone through with the birth of her second child was amazing.
on 29 May 2014
I enjoyed this book felt I got to no the Amanda Holden and was impressed by her tenacity and once I had gotten into the book didn't want to put it down
on 3 October 2014
I am so pleased I have read this book it was a very moving and emotional story. I would recommend it to anyone with or without children,very touching.