Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 December 2013
Bought this as a stocking filler for my girlfriend...who is 35! Like everyone i know who has seent he film, (except my slightly grumpy older brother!), they now love minions!
I am sure she will enjoy hours of fun putting stickers everywhere!
on 11 January 2014
What isn't to like about a book full of Minions? Nothing according to my nephew who spent more time attaching stickers to himself and the carpet then he did playing with anything else I sent him this year for Christmas. :)
on 1 December 2013
Bought not for a child but for one of the 'girls' I work with. I know how she loves the Minions - she even persuaded me to purchase Despicable Me on DVD. Arrived very promptly and she loves it! Great price too. Recommend.
on 26 January 2014
Purchased for my grown up son....he was delighted...such good fun....nice to find such simple item that amuses so much in this day and age!
on 26 July 2014
Brill! Spent an afternoon visiting a mate in hospital doing this - excellent fun! The book has scenes from the movie and you stick the stickers on the relevant page - some are a little fiddle but most are fine!
on 8 May 2014
this was bought as a gift for our grandaughterand she absolutely loves the idea of having watched the movie she can now make her own minnions sticker story up
on 15 January 2014
Very fast delivery. Bought as a gift for my friend's, minion mad, son. Stickers were of good quality and easy to remove and stick where you wanted them.
on 21 January 2014
This is a great little book and the minions are really cute and funny. The recipients loved it and I was tempted to keep it myself.
on 28 December 2013
This product is such a lovely bright book and is so simple to use. My grandaughter loves minions and is absolutely thrilled with it
on 21 February 2014
Fast delivered. My nephew loves it (his mum hates it) Everything I expected. Great quality, seems a lot more than a magazine.