Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 June 2013
This is a great end to a great romance. You have the catty (really wanted to put another word here!)Nan back in fine form and other old favourites with Grant, Woods and Jimmy to name a few. You are also introduced to Rush's dad, Dean, his band member Kiro and his daughter Harlow.

Blaire again comes up against the relationship with Rush and Nan and tries rebuilding her relationship with her dad, Abe, facing more revelations in that department.

There is a scene from Twisted Perfection that you get to see from Blaire's POV and, I should imagine, a scene or two that may appear from either Woods or Della's POV in Simple Perfection when in comes out.

This is a great book but I do have one gripe, just a small one really, and that is the ending. The seemed to be no 'full stop' ending to Rush and Blaire's story, instead it seemed to end trying to lead up to Grants story. A small thing but it did leave me thinking 'oh, no last love scene? It seriously ends with Grants POV'. For me it would have been better having one last interaction from Rush and Blaire intead of this.
on 11 June 2013
Amazing finale to our Blaire and Rush and their love story.This book was not without its drama but it was certainly less angsty thank goodness! This was more about moving forward in their family together and trying to deal with outside influences. I actually thought the side stories of Grant,Harlow,Della& Woods was clever in the lead up to their stories and I for one cannot wait!
Nan,god she so deserves a bitch slap and I could actually feel myself boiling with rage over her behaviour as though I was actually there! I would not have been as patient if it were me!
It was a lovely ending to an amazing trilogy,Rush was hot and sweet all at onceif that's possible....I'm gonna so miss them.
Well done once again Abby!
on 11 June 2013
The first of the series, Fallen Too Far, was how I discovered Abbi Glines and can now quite honestly say she is up there among my favorite authors.

Having read the first 2 books (Fallen Too Far several times) I was eagerly awaiting the release of 'Forever' and I was totally not disappointed. I finished it in one day and I'm still swooning now.

I love Blaire and Rush's story of love, romance, heartache, conflict and pure emotion.

Abbi has also done a fantastic job of introducing us to the storyline of future spin off's.
on 29 June 2016
This book just felt like the perfect finish to the romance between these two characters and although I’ve learned there is another book it looks as though it’s just about Rush so will not really affect the conclusion that was reached in this book.

The main characters are again Rush and Blaire; in this book they are together mostly with the only problem being Rush’s sister Nan. The two are still failing in some respects to remain a unit, they are fairly good together. My only issue with this book was Blaire who just doesn’t seem invested at all, she doesn’t stick up for herself or anything, all the sass she had in the first two books has completely disappeared and has been replaced by some sad sap of a character. Rush seemed a lot more easily distracted by allowing his family to continually get in between them, while he always goes running back to Blaire he doesn’t exactly fight for her.

The most noteworthy secondary characters in this book are Grant, Bethy, Nan and Harlow. Grant isn’t in this book as much as he is in the others but he is in it enough to make me want to read his story in this series. Bethy again isn’t in this book as much as the others, but I am very pleased to learn that she gets a book of her own as I think she may be my favourite character. Nan in this book is very problematic for all the characters and I truly don’t think there are any redeemable qualities about her whereas I had thought that until now. Harlow is a new character one that comes into the story through being a child of Rush’s fathers band mate, she is a great character who is a huge support to Blaire and I look forward to reading her story with Grant.

The storyline was the worse one in the series for the characters and although it ended the story brilliantly it also kind of removed any character development that had happened in the other books in this series. The pacing was ok although there was nothing really to it, it was slow the whole way through the book and I didn’t really think there was much of a climax.

2 stars my least favourite book in the series but I will stick with it because I like the characters who are going to get their own book.
on 24 June 2013
Forever Too Far - Abbi Glines

4.5 stars!!

There is no doubt that this was the perfect ending to a brilliant series, however I couldn't give it the five stars I wanted to because I was so upset that the show was more or less stolen by Nan. I appreciate that she is an integral part to Rush's life but she was really way too much in this book, to the point of complete irritation. But Rush and Blaire, now that is a totally different story.

My favourite bit of the whole book has to be Blaire's something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.....if you did not love Rush Finlay before then you would certainly love him after, that was the most heart warming, romantic thing I have ever read in a book and it made me cry big fat happy tears!!

Rush was perfection in this book, he doted on Blaire and the baby and to see a man react that way, you can't help but love him....sod the testosterone, he let his feelings out, put himself out there in a big way and it was lovely to read. Blaire was brilliant in this book, she was a lot more understanding than I would have been with regards to Rush and Nan but then again everyone has their limits. At one point I thought it was all going to go tits up and Rush was nowhere to be found..obviously with Nan AGAIN!!! I am glad that she rekindled her relationship with her dad and found out some other family secrets, at least she has some family now to go with her own.

Also found new respect for Rush's dad, the way he doted on Blaire whilst pregnant and then after with his grandchild was endearing...I could just imagine a hard living, rock star being brought to his knees by a baby.

Nan, well what can I say....despite what she may or may not believe she has been through her attitude is UNBELIEVABLE...I mean, spoilt, rich, diva, ungrateful, selfish, evil in general just a complete and utter B***H!! I could have quite easily murdered her....seriously Abbi, please do not write a book about her, you have managed to create the worlds most loathsome female ever (no mean feat) and every time her name appears on the page I cringe...just waiting for the next feel sorry for me line to come up and there are quite a few in this book. How she dare even come between Rush and Blaire is just....arggggghhhhh GO AWAY NAN, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME...P OFF AND CRAWL UNDER THE ROCK YOU DESERVE TO BE UNDER PLEASE!!! I know it sounds over the top but I am sorry I really cannot stand her....along with millions of others that have read this series.

I won't say too much so that you lovely readers can form your own opinions about the ending of this couples story but I loved it, it was a fab ending and just what they deserved. Yes there is a little angst but nothing too bad or drawn out...perfectly balanced.

A few fave lines from this book:-

"I love you Rush Finlay. You are going to be the best husband and father the world has ever known. One day our sons wife will be thankful that her husband will have had you for a role model. She'll be lucky because of you, because you will have raised our son to be the man that you are. He'll love her completely because he'll know how."

"I'm not ever letting your sexy ass get too far away from me again"
"How far is too far?" I asked
"It's all too far. I want you right here beside me.........forever!"

I am still swooning over the old, new, borrowed and blue, that will stay with me for a long time. Fab read, you'll all love it if you are a fan of this series.

[...]
on 11 June 2013
O.M.G.this book is one of the best books I've read it didn't disappoint it was so sexy I loved it so much I would recommend anyone to read it if you like the first one and the second one you will just love the third I hope that there may be a fourth I could not put it down I just love it from the first chapter could not put it down........
on 11 June 2013
I loved this series and I am so glad that Abbi decided to write a third book for the characters of Rush and Blaire. I love the characters and their back story and although they have their ups and downs Abbi manages to show us the love they have for each other.
Abbi Glines is a feel good author who never fails to disappoint.
on 31 May 2016
This was another speedy read. I enjoyed Rush and Blaire's story and it was good to see them get their happy ending. It was a shame more of the supporting characters weren't developed further but I guess that will happen later on in the series. I also felt that some plot lines were thrown in, in preparation for later books adding in complications that weren't necessarily needed. I did like Harlow's plug for indie authors though - well done Abbi! Overall I have really enjoyed Blaire and Rush's story across the three books. You can rely on Abbi Glines for a good, bad boy meets innocent girl story!
on 11 June 2013
I couldnt wait to read this the final chapter in Rush and Blaire's story and Abbi didnt dissapoint.

I loved it their love for each other was amazing im so pleased how Abbi finished up the story cant wait for more from the other charactures
on 10 June 2013
Again another amazing story. Read in a matter of hours. Could not put it down.

Loved Blaire and Rush they are perfect for each other. Pleased they finally got the HEA.

Found I liked Grant too and want him to have his HEA(Harrow). Pleased with how they met and unlike Rush I think the difference between them is what would make them brilliant together.

Nan is such a b***h but what's a book without the classic evil manipulative girl!!

Please Abe was involved and was there for his girl.

Overall fantastic book.