Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit

on 3 October 2013
I've been looking for one of these for months for my 1D mad daughter, I cannot find in the shops anywhere! Bought this and had a quick flick through before putting away for her birthday, and I'm impressed, good selection of pictures, the boys actually look like them and there is even a variety of stickers. Think I'll be buying more for my 1D mad neice too
once again bought this for my mates daughter she loves em you cant fail with anything to do with 1d for her
on 8 November 2013
Daughter is 1D mad at the moment and she will flip when she sees this. Paper is nice quality and White, not like cheap greyish coloured paper. Fast delivery and no hassle transaction. Wonder what Harry and Co will look like with green/red and or blue hair!
on 6 November 2013
Very happy with the product. One image per piece of paper so when coloured in the pictures don't bleed into each other. Good quality images of the 1D boys and could easily distinguish each member of the band. Was surprised to see a variety of stickers included. Very well received present for my niece and will be buying more as stocking fillers. Definitely worth the money.
on 17 October 2013
A present for my Grand daughter she will love it. Bought as a little extra in her Christmas gifts. Thanks
on 8 May 2014
This colour book has a large page(2 middle A4 pages) of stickers and 12 single pages with pictures of the lads. each page is printed out on only one side. I would consider scanning these pages before the scribbles are applied so it can be coloured over and over again It is small but its only a few quid so no complaints. I'm sure the birthday girl wont give a hoot how many pages, she will be the queen for the day. the stickers are a huge plus she will be putting them everywhere.
on 16 November 2013
This really is a fantastic colouring book. The pictures are of the band members and designed very well. I would suggest that the colouring book would be for an older child (possibly over 6 - 7 yrs) as the detail is defined and the areas to be coloured are smaller. I can't fault this book and would really recommend it. It is well worth the £2.99 I paid. Thanks
on 27 November 2013
My ten year old granddaughter is going to go mad when she finds this under the tree. She drives us up the wall going on about the boy band - even has onesie plyjamas which she loves to wear all day on Sunday! Together with a pack of coloured pencils, this book will keep her busy while mum cooks the dinner! ;-)
on 10 July 2015
Brought as a gift for a 6 year old girl who is 1D mad, she was pleased with it.
Personally I thought it was a lot of money for what it is, not very thick and the pictures are pretty boring, but that said it wasn't for me and the recipient was pleased to that's all that matters!
on 2 September 2014
My daughter loves colouring and one direction but for some reason doesn't really like this book?! Quite thin pages but not too bad. I suppose their faces look a bit bizarre and how many times is it fun to colour in the same person?!