• Crash
  • Customer reviews

on 23 June 2013
Prepare to be abducted from reality with this fast paced emotional rollercoaster... u will be a complete wreck whilst reading it ... but will u get the end u desire ..... Love Luce and Jude and there journey for love and happiness .... amazing read do not miss out
on 13 March 2014
I thought it was going to be better than it ends up being. Very rushed story, months passed between chapters. Not enough revelation about their backgrounds until the end which didn't flow well. Ok book for teens.
on 10 February 2013
My only frustration with this book is that it took Lucy so long to realise how perfect Jude is for her! She annoyed me a few times for continuously walking away from the person that was so utterly perfect for her! I love Nicolas writing and will definitely be buying the next book! S
on 7 September 2012
I thought it couldn't get better than Crash but this was even better! It gave Jude and Lucy's story a new depth and really developed their characters. I couldn't recommend this book and Crash enough. I don't know what else to say except read it, you won't regret it!
on 23 June 2013
Prepare to fasten ur seat belt for the ride of ur life, this book will have u falling in love with Jude Ryder... and shouting out loud. Prepare yourself for an emotional rollercoaster and the fight for love. If I could give more stars I would
on 10 August 2012
Wow! Freakin wow! Nicole you did good! God I hope you write more contemporary books because this pretty much blew me away! It was awesome. Love Luce and Jude. The story kept me glued and the twist...well I did not expect that at all! I want more!
on 12 January 2013
Loved this story!
Loved Jude and Lucy, it's actually refreshing to see a female main character I actually like and respect her decisions, so that made the book easier to read.
Definitely recommend!!
on 19 March 2013
Nicole Williams is a new writer for me and I am pleased to say that I could not put this book down, it was an easy read and very compelling, can't wait for the final book to be published,.
on 21 September 2012
What a beautiful story - how could you not fall in love with Jude - I enjoyed Crash and found Clash even better so was not disappointed one bit.... Nicole Williams writes some fabulous books if you havnt read her books you def should ....CLASH (Crash)
on 29 July 2012
Well I have been looking for a book for ages which was like beautiful disaster and I finally found it. It wasn't the same and the characters were completely different but I loved them and the book just as much as I loved beautiful disaster. It was easy to get in to and had romance, fighting, tragedy and a stupid cocky idiot. I still can't stop thinking about this book and I don't usually write reviews. I definitely recommend this to anyone!