Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

on 20 June 2013
Only about third way through thisbook so far, but very interesting reading. Its good to read other peoples experiences. Hope to read more very soon
on 15 January 2017
Bought this book not long before my father passed over and in the days after his death, I found myself sitting and reading it aloud to my mother. Although the pain of loss is always there, the hope of the person living on is a comforting one. None of us can really know what will await us until we experience the act of transitioning to the otherside but if it hadn't been for Theresa Cheung's book in time between his passing and the funeral, it would have been even harder to cope with the loss.

Good book that is well written, worth a read!
on 26 January 2014
I have read a lot of books about the after-life / near death experiences / angels etc. and this one unfortunately is not one of the best. It beats me how she can say her books are best sellers . She makes sure (in that book) to mention it several times and explains how people write in to say how great her writing is .

There are stories about feathers as proof that the afterlife exists , then more stories about feathers and again and again until you want to shout NO MORE FEATHERS PLEASE ! In fact in the end I was just speed reading it because it became pretty samey.

If you are interest in Christianity (or are a Christian ) then this will be a disappointment as there is no word about our Creator or
Christ.

I gave it 2 stars as it is cleverly marketed and one or two things are of interest.

Pity really as the book is not exactly cheap. Sorry I don`t like writing anything negative as of course producing a book is a long process and I do not wish to hurt the author`s feelings.
on 24 May 2014
I really enjoyed this book, so much so that i passed it onto another family member to read in hope that it would help with their grief also.
on 25 May 2015
Finding this book extremely interesting and given me much comfort as my son has passed on
on 27 September 2013
I liked this book and found it fascinating about people's experiences but would have liked to read more about actual history and 'proof' than so many stories from people, too many stories from people when I was already convinced that they were real. Would have liked more input from the author herself. Good book though.
on 9 March 2015
Very interesting and enjoyable a must for anyone interested in this subject .
on 15 November 2013
I bought this for a family member and they clearly enjoy reading alot of psychic related books. They seem to be very interested in this one but they have said it's more interesting and less useful for them in linking to the psychic world. That is why it's only getting 4 stars.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 July 2015
Interesting, but to many examples so that I grew a bit tired after some time. It became a bit like a laundry list. I suppose it was the only way
the author could give so many examples, but it wasn't quite what I wanted.
on 13 November 2016
Nice and comforting book. I bought this after losing someone very close to me. Helped me to see the signs and reassure me that there is a a beautiful place awaiting and death is not the end. Great book to keep going back to.