Customer reviews

The Meaning of the Holy Qur'an for School Children
Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 January 2015
This is written for children but I bought it for myself (woman in her forties). It is plain and simple English with some good facts thrown in. I read it alongside my Arabic Quran so I understand what I am reading. It is not 100% exact meaning but it is much easier to understand than the usual English translations.
on 5 August 2017
very well written and readable not only for kids but for adults alike...its good to have some background of individual ayats. Makes your understanding a whole!
on 21 May 2017
Yahya Emerick is an excellent writer on Islam. His books are beneficial for kids and adults both muslims and non muslims. My daughter reads this book everyday and she has increased a lot in knowledge thanks to this book.
on 28 October 2015
Vastly superior to some translations that are meant to be for adults.
on 9 October 2017
Excellent
on 12 March 2017
Fantastic for adults who want a good foundation
on 12 June 2017
Amazing 👌
on 2 August 2017
Easy to ready. Good to know the reason of revelation.
Recommend it.
on 19 April 2017
I have not read all of the book but what I have read is amazing.
on 29 March 2017
Very good for kids n also for Elderly People.