Customer reviews

A Bridge to Love
Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 June 2013
Omg i loved story so much,Kate widower & ceo Randall who was a way to get over her husband cheating.she ended up falling in love with him & feeling was mutual.i loved Randall & Kate's sexual chemistry smoking hot ! i loved it from start to finish i loved ending so sweet.first book I've read by Nancy herkness i wasn't dissapointed will be reading more.
on 7 June 2016
This book was short, i found it a little childish in places with the name swapping, the storyline was predictable and the main sex scene boring (I skipped thru those pages quite quick as I thought I have read better scenes). There was no build up to the characters or there lives as you found out from the first chapter.
on 12 May 2014
I'd just been saying to myself that I wanted to read a book with older characters - people in their 40s and this one popped up! I was gripped from the start! An awesome read and bound to check out more from this author - hope they feature older romances...
on 4 July 2017
Thankyou Nancy this book was superb. I must say I would of liked a bit more of a longer time with Randall but alas I must move on to my next hunk. Hugs from Bev
on 17 February 2014
I was surprised at the way this book was written everything about it was perfect proving that that strong romance can still be well written. I liked the humour and the fact that I kept wanting to "just" read one more page. Thankyou
Beth tomlinson
on 4 January 2016
would recommend
on 25 November 2015
i bought this book on kindes daily deals. had not heard of the author but thought review sounded pretty good i was not disappointed thoroughly enjoyed this book. a lovely modern day romance. would recommend this book to all you ladys out there who enjoy a good happy romantic ending. will now be looking for another book by the same author to read and no doubt enjoy. hope you all enjoy this book as much as i did happy reading.
on 7 January 2017
Well written, strong characters , well drawn by author. Engaging storyline. Loved that the author kept out at the usuals storyline involving a rich H and struggling widow with money problems.
on 20 June 2014
Was expecting this to be a bit cheesy or dated but it was really great - not a bit dated, great story, great characters and kinda hot - I hadn';t heard of this author before but boy was I missing out - gobbled this one up
on 20 October 2014
hey Nancy, good book. I loved it. you know your job well. I will recommend this book to anybody. Will not give away the story but all the characters are well balanced and interesting. Love the book. well done job good done.