Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 March 2012
amazing book so many twists, just couldn't put it down!!
It's a must read!!## A very funny book with so many page turners, Love the way she set it as a point of view from one of the three friends but in the other books its a different persons point of view amazing!!

Overall - AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
on 2 August 2012
am reallu enjoying this author's work about the three girls. Read it really quickly and loved the characters. Love how each book follows on so you still find out what's happening in the other girl's lives but from a different perspective each time. will definitely look for more from this author. Great book about the stresses of wedding planning and friendship.
on 20 December 2013
This is the second book I have read in this series, very easy to read.. Good to get acquainted with the girl's again this book introduces Kimi she is quite a character. Parts of the book are really funny and sad, a really good read
on 8 March 2014
I love this series, this one is probably my favourite, or the one with the baby, or where theres an actress... infact the whole series is brilliant!! Just make sure you are prepared to give up a weeks sleep to read the whole three girls series.
on 3 December 2013
this is the second In a series of three and just as good as the first one, the characters really come to life with their different personalities and the amount of romance is not too much and doesn't come across as too sappy either, a good book to curl up with
on 3 December 2013
This is a good read, but I was a bit disappointed as I had previously read a similar book with three women and really enjoyed it. This book was not so good. Perhaps if I had read it first I may have enjoyed to better.
on 3 April 2012
If you enjoyed 3 Girls and a Baby you will love this sequel. This time Jen is the protagonist, not Ginny, but its as funny as ever, all the main characters are back and it's like you never left them. From start finished I smiled, smirked and laughed my way through this book. A great book to cheer you up and pass a wintery afternoon.

Definitely recommend.

If you like Marian Keyes, Lindsey Kelk, Gemma Halliday etc you will like this!
on 15 June 2014
This is the second book in the series and it is just as gripping as the first. I loved it!
I love an easy read, where I can get into someone elses life whilst on my train journey to work.... This book certainly did that.
on 30 April 2015
Another amazing book by Rachel Schurig. In this book we see things from Jen's view. This book follows jen as she makes a potentially huge career choice, the up and downs of juggling a busy career and family/friends but also there is 3 differs love stories in this book which I actually loved! Although there were 3 love stories within this story it didn't feel like the over shadowed the main story line and even better it wasn't to lovey dovey to the point I would get annoyed. Jen is shown as a strong independent woman in this book which I love because it shows girls you can do thing on your own and you don't need a man to save you... even if MR perfect comes along you can still be independent. I fell in love with Kiki and Matt who are 2 new charters! Kiki is this massive bundle of energy and happiness, I just need her in my life! And Matt is this type man's man. You expect him to be a right jerk but I really started to like him the more the story went on! I managed to read this book in 2 night shifts at work! I was glued to it. 100% just as good as "Three girls and a baby" just not as funny but I felt to much humor in this book would have ruined it! AMAZING READ!!
on 7 May 2012
This book was great reading. I've read the first and second in the series and will certainly be reading the third. Only sad thing is that there is only 3 as I feel like I know the characters now and want to know more about how they go on in life. Easy to pick these books up and read on my 10 mins train journey 2 times a day. Just sets you up for the day.