Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 April 2014
An excellent easy read with plenty of twists and turn, thoroughly enjoyed it and can recommend. Have also enjoyed Long Time Coming by the same author. Try them, I don't think you will be disappointed.
on 18 July 2017
Very good read ,love her books
on 12 August 2017
Couldn't put the book down. A brilliant read can't wait to start the next one. Thank you x
On to the next one.
on 18 April 2013
I enjoyed Edie Claire's Long Time Coming and started Borrowed Time in anticipation of another absorbing read. However I was a little disappointed in that the character of Sarah tended to annoy me after a while. I began to wonder why Adam bothered with her - although as a minister there was always the lost soul element. Some parts were dark, in terms of character development and plot, and I did not feel it unfolded as well as Long Time Coming which had far more threads within it. But still, an interesting "mystery".
on 20 November 2012
Couldn't stop reading until the end a thoroughly enjojable mystery with lots of twists and turns. Love all of Edie Clares books
on 29 November 2012
Yet again you have delivered a gripping love story , I search for books every time and look forward to a really good dead
on 6 September 2014
If I'd read this book first from this author, to be honest I wouldn't have read any more. I read Long Time Coming and I couldn't put it down so I bought this one straight after I'd finished the first. I found it frustratingly simple with little suspense and even less storyline. I did read to the end but more because I had bought it whereas Long Time Coming was fantastic and free! I suppose I'm disappointed really.
on 7 January 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. As a fan of escapism romance (to de-stress!) I do find them all pretty formulaic (part of the attraction for me) but Edie Claire manages to put quite a bit more depth to her characters and plots. I went on to read several more of her novels and enjoyed them all.
on 18 June 2013
Well worth the five stars, and more. I cannot wait to read Wealth and Mud Sisters. The book gripped you from start to finish. I would thoroughly recommend these books. You can read them in no particular order. Keep writing the romance novels, looking forward to the next one.
on 9 March 2013
I like Edie Claire's books - you can be certain that there will be a gradually unfolding mystery, a sensitive exploration of a romantic relationship, and a decent amount of humour along the way. The main characters here are fully realised and I finished it at a sitting.