on 26 June 2017
Rather disappointed with this book after the good reviews.
VINE VOICEon 1 April 2014
Astro-imaging is a bit of a dark art. I have been attempting to make a reasonable attempt at it for years and you pick up a few tips along the way. This book essentially puts all the tips into one handy reference. Each section is written by a successful imager who basically guides the reader through a set process that they have used to good effect. You will learn about the programs as you go along and hopefully be able to repeat the process without forgetting it. I have learned a great deal from it and my images have improved as a result. I actually think this is one of the best books I have read on this subject and I have read a few over the years. If you want to improve your images then this book should be on your book shelf.
on 29 March 2014
Until now, it has exceed my expectations! It's really a great book to read and read it again, learning to reveal the beauty of the night sky as a form of art joining the technique and science.

Thank you to Robert Gendler and all the masters in the book.

Miguel Claro

[...]
on 15 March 2014
Received the book quickly. I chose this because the experts knowledge included in the book. It will help me for many years to come.
on 24 October 2014