Format: Hardcover|Change

on 29 January 2013
I was directed towards this book from Robert Gendlers website. It was my first time viewing his website a few days ago, I spent hours there just looking through his amazing collection of photos. I do not have a long term 'interest' as such in astronomy, like many others I rarely find myself having the time to pause for thought about the indescribable treasures surrounding us at all times. The odd times when I do, I find the thoughts hard to shake off - I have always wanted to know and see more.

I don't have anything negative to say about this book, everything is positive. It is well made, a good size, the photography on display in the book is in beautiful detail, every picture can leave you lost for words. Thankfully most pictures in the book have a full description of what is being shown. So I may actually gain a few words.

It really is a book to showcase "The Treasures in the Sky". It achieves that goal with ease, as the amazing photography on display speaks for itself. I sense a lot of love has gone in to the production of this book, it was that same sense that I had got on Robert Gendlers website that had led me here.

This is the type of book that would spark an interest in anybody that picked it up, young or old. Absolutely recommended.