on 20 July 2015
Bought this after buying his book on how to treat your knees, which brought me amazing relief from the pain caused by my arthritis. A little pricey maybe, for what is a slim volume, but having just received it and tried the "instant pain relief" advice, which worked, I think it is going to be money well spent. Having struggled to comply with the complex, long, and ultimately useless exercise strategies doled out by physios for both arthritis and carpel tunnel problem, it is almost unbelievable how effective a few simple,easy and quick exercises can be. Mr. Johnson, I salute you!
on 19 May 2016
Bit thin especially for the £15 price tag. A lot of this information is available online now but it did have a step by step approach . Will have to wait and see as my carpal tunnel is reoccurring. I bought this to avoid having more surgery .
on 18 April 2014
This is the absolute perfect book for anyone with wrist problems. I have had an RSI that recently developed into full-blown Carpal Tunnel Syndrome from my job and I had no luck finding relief until I came across this book. The information is straightforward and professional, yet easy-to-read and easy-to-understand at the same time - there's no complicated jargon or anything and it's not hard to tell that the author is truly professional and has put a lot of research behind the book. I would give it overall a strong 9/10 - though if you have even the faintest odd pains in your wrist, then I HIGHLY recommend checking this out before it progressively gets worse (trust me, it gets much worse)
on 29 May 2014
As a full time blogger (as well as author) I am always typing or writing down something - so when I started to notice a growing pain and numbness in my arms and wrists I got quite worried. A friend recommended this book and it is very useful, easy to read and it gives clear instructions on what to do and what not to do! If you suffer from CTS, this is the one and only book you need to get better!
on 3 June 2014
Wow! This is definitely a must-have book in every household. It’s a quick read and direct to the point. Most of us don’t have the slightest idea what is carpal tunnel syndrome and how to cure it. For those who knew (like me), thought that the long-term solution for this is going under the knife. Fortunately, this book tells us ALL that we need to know. This includes prevention, short-term & long-term treatments and related studies proving that all of this really works!

Another great thing about this book is despite its use of medical terminologies, it’s still very easy to understand. This may be because of the images that comes along with the instructions, which makes it visually engaging and informative. This is truly a goldmine! I would highly recommend this to everyone. This should be one of those must-have books in your home.
on 16 May 2015
Carpal Tunnel syndrome affects millions of people a year. There is no age limit-even children as young as 6 years old have been diagnosed-but the older you are the higher the risk. It also affects 3 times more women than men. It is painful, and can cause permanent damage if not treated quickly. But there are ways to both treat and prevent this, and Jim Johnson tells us how in this book.
You might be wondering what exactly a carpal tunnel is and what causes carpal tunnel syndrome. Johnson answers these questions and many more in great detail. From ways to relieve the pain to ways to prevent it, there is a lot of information contained in this book, but it never gets confusing or overwhelming because Johnson breaks it all down and makes it easy to read and understand.
This book is definitely a book everyone needs to have. The information is well written and well organized, and it could possibly change your life. You will not regret this purchase!
on 11 November 2014
Useful with very clear explanations and advice
on 23 August 2014
A very useful book for carpal tunnel sufferers - has easy to do exercises that seem to really work!
on 9 April 2016
Not that innovative and I have found other exercises that work better by surfing the internet.
on 31 January 2016