on 3 October 2017
Brilliant product quality. Trusted seller
on 27 January 2014
This book is a summary of the book 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and is more focussed on managers. It is a refresher of the 7 habits with some clear business examples.

I listened to the audio version, which was just over an hour.
on 28 December 2014
what a load of waffle, i have tried and tried to listen to this audio cd but the awful instrumental sessions really deviate you from the context
on 14 September 2015
I have listened to many Covey audiobooks and read some too. This audiobook is a great way to consolidate and reinforce the principles from his other works without going over all the ground again in great detail.
on 11 May 2013
A classic of leadership and management study. I do prefer the book, however, the CD fulfills the function of giving me a quick resume or top up whilst I'm making long journeys.
on 21 December 2014
I have bought a number of pieces from Stephen R. Covey and I also learnt a lot from this one.
on 15 December 2014
It was quite short so I think it is more of a summary of the book. Also the first five minutes of the audio book was scratched but thank fully it then sorts itself out.
on 7 May 2013
Excellent, a must for every level of management. Don't think your role in management is too insignificant for this CD its message is powerful for all.
One person found this helpful
on 15 January 2014
Very, very basic stuff and very short (only 1 cd). I have many an audio book on this subject and this one is one of the most disappointing. Shame because I am big fan of SCs books.
on 1 December 2013
bought this as a gift but thought i was buying the book so take care when ordering. luckily the recipient didn't mind.