Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 27 December 2010
As I read this book I could see every dog that I had ever had the pleasure of sharing in my life. It is beautifully written and warms my heart. I first read this book several years ago and handed it back to the library, then spent the next few years trying to find it but could not remember the title or author then one day on this site IT found me. I would take this book on my desert island. If you have had dogs in your life you will know what I mean. Happy reading.
on 5 January 2010
Though ostensibly written for younger readers, this is a book that dog-loving and admiring adults will find just as affecting to read. Gary Paulsen literally owes his life to dogs and his evocation of various that he's known is powerful throughout. This man can tell a good tale - not a word is wasted and all ring true. The perfect gift for a dog lover - short and to the point and unforgettable.